2008 Honda CBR600RR Special
gc_lover
07-18 08:34 AM
Mine reached USCIS Jul 2, 2007 10:25 AM.. no check cashed, no RD..
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
wallpaper 2008 Honda CBR600RR Special
Exhaust - Honda CBR600RR
willwin
03-19 01:36 PM
Question on AOS processing based on PD/RD - Currently, EB2 INDIA is Dec 03. Assuming May 08 VB goes to Jan 03 (EB2 INDIA) , will the EB2 INDIA AOS applications with Feb - Dec 03 PDs still get processed??
Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.
Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR
gemini23
09-26 10:13 AM
Can the IV core make this a sticky thread or display it prominently in the main page..so that we can this as one of the action items for today.
2011 Exhaust - Honda CBR600RR
Honda CBR600RR
desi3933
02-11 07:36 PM
I actually was saying I agreed w you. Read my post again... I was trying to say a few things over and above...
Aside from that, I have questioned Ron's correctness on this particular issue well before you produced that data.
Also if people somehow do not want to pay attention to facts then so be it.. Why be rude?
>> Why be rude
My apologies if my post reflected that. My intention was never that.
.
Aside from that, I have questioned Ron's correctness on this particular issue well before you produced that data.
Also if people somehow do not want to pay attention to facts then so be it.. Why be rude?
>> Why be rude
My apologies if my post reflected that. My intention was never that.
.
more...
Honda CBR600RR 2008
sri1309
02-14 09:57 AM
IV Core,
Can you please monitor the threads more closely and remove anytning like this. If you are running out of resources, please add some more guys who can do this. There are many guys who always post constructive threads all the time. I may be one of them, if you look at all my previous posts. I can help in cleansing some bad threads here. This thread is insulting to us all, and more to you who maintain this forum, if I am not wrong.
Can you please monitor the threads more closely and remove anytning like this. If you are running out of resources, please add some more guys who can do this. There are many guys who always post constructive threads all the time. I may be one of them, if you look at all my previous posts. I can help in cleansing some bad threads here. This thread is insulting to us all, and more to you who maintain this forum, if I am not wrong.
Honda CBR 600 RR Limited
aadimanav
09-10 10:17 PM
Updates from Greg Siskind's
[Update] My report below is not correct. The initial report I received on the markup was not correct and the markup process was not competed today. I believe work is going to continue tomorrow or Friday and hopefully this will be done by the weekend. Apologies.]
[Update] My report below is not correct. The initial report I received on the markup was not correct and the markup process was not competed today. I believe work is going to continue tomorrow or Friday and hopefully this will be done by the weekend. Apologies.]
more...
2005 Honda CBR600RR Wallpaper
biomd
10-12 02:26 PM
PD Aug 2006
I 140 Filed in June 2007. Pending @ TSC
I 485 Filed on 10th Aug 2007
FP Notice received.
I 140 Filed in June 2007. Pending @ TSC
I 485 Filed on 10th Aug 2007
FP Notice received.
2010 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR
2009 Honda CBR600RR
pappu
12-28 10:56 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Permanent_Resident_Card#Other_Immigr ation_Sites
good effort.
Today I got a mail from a H1B person with German nationality and suffering due to green card issues. He is planning to go back to Germany. He found us through wikipedia.
Great work, keep it up. I hope more people contribute to this effort. Only a handful have participated and few have just suggested a link in their post instead of posting themselves on the sites.
It takes only 15 minutes to help!
If you dont know where to post, just google- 'desi forums' indian forums' 'immigration forums' 'desi classifieds' 'chineese forums' etc kind of keywords and you wll find plenty to get started.
All these efforts are small behind the scenes efforts for IV publicity and are very important for our visibility, awareness, membership drive and search engine rankings. You maybe an annonymous soldier in this effort but your effort will be useful. I hope more people help out with this idea.
good effort.
Today I got a mail from a H1B person with German nationality and suffering due to green card issues. He is planning to go back to Germany. He found us through wikipedia.
Great work, keep it up. I hope more people contribute to this effort. Only a handful have participated and few have just suggested a link in their post instead of posting themselves on the sites.
It takes only 15 minutes to help!
If you dont know where to post, just google- 'desi forums' indian forums' 'immigration forums' 'desi classifieds' 'chineese forums' etc kind of keywords and you wll find plenty to get started.
All these efforts are small behind the scenes efforts for IV publicity and are very important for our visibility, awareness, membership drive and search engine rankings. You maybe an annonymous soldier in this effort but your effort will be useful. I hope more people help out with this idea.
more...
Honda CBR 600RR Konica Minolta
sweet23guyin
01-16 05:10 PM
As a consultant, I go through similar experience every other year/project. With family growing, I can't digest myself in full time job and settling down in my own house!
Nice post though, with good sense of humor and timing; interesting subject for a documentary
Nice post though, with good sense of humor and timing; interesting subject for a documentary
hair Honda CBR600RR
Honda CBR600RR
bskrishna
07-22 04:07 PM
so there should be 40-50k EB visas left over in this year...?
more...
honda cbr600rr.
stuckinretro
10-15 07:54 PM
I think you don't understand. USCIS has no control over the Visa bulletin. The reason India EB3 is doomed because of the percountry limitations set by DOS.
Congress need to change that rule not USCIS.
Know your facts before suggesting something that doesn't work!!!
Guys,
I think this is a time to start another flower campaign to USCIS. It is ridiculuous to have 7 years of retrogression on EB3 India, same is true to good extend for EB2 India also.
Congress need to change that rule not USCIS.
Know your facts before suggesting something that doesn't work!!!
Guys,
I think this is a time to start another flower campaign to USCIS. It is ridiculuous to have 7 years of retrogression on EB3 India, same is true to good extend for EB2 India also.
hot Honda CBR600RR 2008

HONDA CBR600RR
fatboysam
12-25 10:20 AM
I will like to know if a person on L2 visa with EAD can open new company in US ?
more...
house Honda Cbr600rr 2007
2009 honda cbr600rr special
minimalist
09-10 12:29 PM
girijas, your comment is both funny and sad... we are behind horses.. :(
The picture is not pretty.
The picture is not pretty.
tattoo Honda CBR 600 RR Limited
new 2009 Honda CBR600RR,
Dhundhun
01-19 03:50 AM
The reason I am asking is, in FL, recently I tried to take color copies of my passport in Staples, where I was not allowed to take photocopies of passport which was clearly labeled on copy machine and same thing at Kinko's and I wonder how you managed to get color copies.. (sorry folks my questions was way out from the main topic of this post).
Color photocopy of passport, immigration documents, currency notes, etc. (a list of 8-10 items) are totally illegal in USA. You may face legal consequences. I have color copiers both photo and laser. User manual clearly states that.
I am not sure why B/W copy could be illegal. Most of univerisities recommend students to keep a photocopy of immigration documents safely. See these sites
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html.
http://www.isso.cornell.edu/immigration/f1/f1.php
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html
http://iso.truman.edu/index.php?type=current&id=f1
These photocopies are supposed to be kept safely and seperately from originals and supposed be used for requesting replacement while originals are lost. These photocopies are not supposed to be shown to anybody else otherwise. Trying showing photocopies to govt. officials such as police, dmv, immigration officers, etc. - there will be questions on this. But when requesting replacement of a lost I20 or a lost passport by providing a photocopy of original, question related to photocopy (B/W) will not be asked.
Color photocopy of passport, immigration documents, currency notes, etc. (a list of 8-10 items) are totally illegal in USA. You may face legal consequences. I have color copiers both photo and laser. User manual clearly states that.
I am not sure why B/W copy could be illegal. Most of univerisities recommend students to keep a photocopy of immigration documents safely. See these sites
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html.
http://www.isso.cornell.edu/immigration/f1/f1.php
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html
http://iso.truman.edu/index.php?type=current&id=f1
These photocopies are supposed to be kept safely and seperately from originals and supposed be used for requesting replacement while originals are lost. These photocopies are not supposed to be shown to anybody else otherwise. Trying showing photocopies to govt. officials such as police, dmv, immigration officers, etc. - there will be questions on this. But when requesting replacement of a lost I20 or a lost passport by providing a photocopy of original, question related to photocopy (B/W) will not be asked.
more...
pictures 2005 Honda CBR600RR Wallpaper
Honda CBR600RR (2009-current)
simple1
05-12 02:53 PM
http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-mba-regional
http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-online-masters-mba-aacsb
accreditation check
http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-online-masters-mba-aacsb
accreditation check
http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
dresses HONDA CBR600RR

the Honda CBR600RR its Best
Libra
09-26 12:10 PM
No, dont worry about it, it's proved that together we can do anything. so please unite and work for our cause.
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
more...
makeup Honda CBR 600RR Konica Minolta
Honda Cbr600rr 2007
ho_gaya_kaya_?
07-14 08:36 PM
Why does the attorney have to be very competent if its a simple AC 21 case? I know people have applied for AC21 on their own. Will an attorney do something different? He will also send the same set of dcouments that I will? Pleaes help me here. I am not sure whether I should spend thousands of dollars on an attorney for something I could have done myself.
At least consult couple of lawyers- consultation fees wont be that bad
And in your situation- you have crossed the line where things are normal and usual
You do need expert opinion.
Money matters are different for all
and everyone has a different attitude to such situations
But just think how much you spend on car insurance - just for peace of mind...
Good luck !!!
At least consult couple of lawyers- consultation fees wont be that bad
And in your situation- you have crossed the line where things are normal and usual
You do need expert opinion.
Money matters are different for all
and everyone has a different attitude to such situations
But just think how much you spend on car insurance - just for peace of mind...
Good luck !!!
girlfriend new 2009 Honda CBR600RR,
2009 Honda CBR600RR
new2gc
03-10 11:40 PM
You and I understand that we are already employed. Please check the Number USA site and tell me what common american people thinks about this.
yes, on CNN, Anericanworkforce.org are showing ad saying every year US govt is importing 1.5Million foreign workers.... I wonder where did they got that number.:confused:
yes, on CNN, Anericanworkforce.org are showing ad saying every year US govt is importing 1.5Million foreign workers.... I wonder where did they got that number.:confused:
hairstyles honda cbr600rr.
Honda Cbr600rr Abs Right Side
virtual55
07-05 01:02 PM
Lets do some quick math here. Assuming that we have 500 guys who are paying. you make IV paid. You will have alteast another 200 guys who will realize the importance of IV and join. People have come to IV time and over when ever shyt has hit the roof and they will come.
700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?
and also core will have an idea of how much funds are available to them every month.
700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?
and also core will have an idea of how much funds are available to them every month.
dhesha
07-12 07:20 PM
Are you sure about this? That means USCIS has been doing the pre-adjudication for applications whose PD was not current?
How one can find any VISA number is assigned to him? Also does this VISA number mean the GC number or just an A number?
How one can find any VISA number is assigned to him? Also does this VISA number mean the GC number or just an A number?
Indirant
02-20 09:12 PM
Hi Guys when are you meeting in Durga temple Let me know I can come with some of my friends
Sekar
Sekar
No comments:
Post a Comment