hd wallpaper best. hd
spicy_guy
09-21 03:48 PM
They can give us Citizenship for waiting x number of years after filing 485.
wallpaper hd wallpaper best. hd

3D Nature Wallpapers Free
sledge_hammer
06-19 04:59 PM
Do we use form G-325 or G-325A?

Free Hd Wallpapers Nature
kriskris
09-23 02:15 PM
I e-filed my EAD and AP;but when I sent the supporting documentation to the PO Box in Mesquite,Texas;it was not delivered on Friday,a notice was left.I am very anxious if it comes back.Is there a Phone Number I can call to ask them Reason for Non-delivery;what should I do???Is there an address different from the PO Box where I can FEDEX
sands_14,
This is quite common. I had the same thing happened. Even I have E-filed my EAD/AP last week. The way how it works is, since it is a post box USPS leaves the notice in there for all the deliveries. Once in a day, someone from USCIS picks those notices from the post box, goes to USPS and collects all the packages. Check your status back on Monday evening, it will say delivered.
sands_14,
This is quite common. I had the same thing happened. Even I have E-filed my EAD/AP last week. The way how it works is, since it is a post box USPS leaves the notice in there for all the deliveries. Once in a day, someone from USCIS picks those notices from the post box, goes to USPS and collects all the packages. Check your status back on Monday evening, it will say delivered.
2011 3D Nature Wallpapers Free
Full HD Nature Wallpaper Pack
saro28
07-12 06:48 PM
Same boat as you! Legally in this country for more than 11 years! Hope they approve on time. Debating whether to extend the EAD or wait for the card
understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!
understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!
more...
Pretty Nature Wallpaper HD ii
tapukakababa
07-18 12:21 PM
hi tapukakababa, the number is for the national customer service center but you mentioned you called the nebraska service center. so did u ask them to transfer to that service center or ???. i would like to talk to those guys and see what they did wityh my application. i guess we already had a painful ride and if it does not yield the right fruit then it really hurts us bad.
As "inthehole" mentioned, first a lady answered and asked me questions about the reason of calling..
then she asked some questions and asked which service center I applied to.. I said NSC and then she transferred me automatically.. so you can go ahead and call that number..
As "inthehole" mentioned, first a lady answered and asked me questions about the reason of calling..
then she asked some questions and asked which service center I applied to.. I said NSC and then she transferred me automatically.. so you can go ahead and call that number..
desktop wallpaper nature hd.
Humhongekamyab
03-09 01:18 PM
Guys,
I have been here 18 yrs and still waiting. You are lucky if you get it in 16 yrs. Ofcourse not all my 18 yrs have been in GC queue.
9 years and counting.
I have been here 18 yrs and still waiting. You are lucky if you get it in 16 yrs. Ofcourse not all my 18 yrs have been in GC queue.
9 years and counting.
more...
girlfriend nature wallpapers
GC_ki_daud
10-16 09:55 AM
At the risk of sounding Naive.....Want to clarify...:confused:
Who and how do we get the letter notarized .
Does the letter need to have any of our personal case details i.e reciept number etc.
Who and how do we get the letter notarized .
Does the letter need to have any of our personal case details i.e reciept number etc.
2010 Free Hd Wallpapers Nature
wallpaper nature flower.
cableching
07-12 05:44 PM
According to this there should be a quarterly spillover ...:confused: but it looks like spillover is happening only in last quarter :D
Spillover happens quarterly, but the visas are allocated in the last quarter! This is because the retrogressed countries are allocated their regular quota every quarter and the extra visas must be allocated based on the priority date, irrespective of the country! It would be difficult to allocate in the earlier quarters to achieve this!
Spillover happens quarterly, but the visas are allocated in the last quarter! This is because the retrogressed countries are allocated their regular quota every quarter and the extra visas must be allocated based on the priority date, irrespective of the country! It would be difficult to allocate in the earlier quarters to achieve this!
more...
Nature HD wallpaper. Nature
gcobsessed
07-11 08:40 PM
I consider this movement of dates a ticket to enter a lucky draw. Whatever visa numbers remain to be used in last two months of the fiscal year is going to be allocated at random to people who have their PD current in this period. So, congratulations to whoever gets lucky.
Well, your luck might be influenced by a variety of reasons like when you sent your application, whether your 140 is already approved, is it a complicated case, pending RFEs, etc. Nevertheless, it still is good news that so many people are now eligible to participate in the draw...
Well, your luck might be influenced by a variety of reasons like when you sent your application, whether your 140 is already approved, is it a complicated case, pending RFEs, etc. Nevertheless, it still is good news that so many people are now eligible to participate in the draw...
hair Full HD Nature Wallpaper Pack
Hd Nature Wallpaper 1080p.
needhelp!
09-26 11:31 AM
Re: http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
The article referenced above written by you has a glaring error. It states that "Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill.
The demonstrators said that potential employees-who are needed in growing fields such as engineering and software development-are being shut out because of a lack of H-1B visas. "
I was under the impression that esteemed reporters like yourself research the facts in detail before providing such statements. That does not seem to have been the case here.
I was one of the participants in the rally held on September 18th by Immigration Voice (www.immigrationvoice.org). I flew from Dallas, TX to press for reform to the green card process which is taking anywhere between 6-12 years to process permanent residency applications. This is VERY different than H1-B which is a temporary visa.
As a participant of this rally, I am utterly disappointed to read that you and the CNN organization have completely misrepresented the purpose of my protest, thereby undermining the whole effort.
Kindly contact info@immigrationvoice.org and Immigration Voice should be able to provide you with the detailed facts about the purpose of the protest. I urge you to fix the article as soon as possible and issue a correction.
The article referenced above written by you has a glaring error. It states that "Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill.
The demonstrators said that potential employees-who are needed in growing fields such as engineering and software development-are being shut out because of a lack of H-1B visas. "
I was under the impression that esteemed reporters like yourself research the facts in detail before providing such statements. That does not seem to have been the case here.
I was one of the participants in the rally held on September 18th by Immigration Voice (www.immigrationvoice.org). I flew from Dallas, TX to press for reform to the green card process which is taking anywhere between 6-12 years to process permanent residency applications. This is VERY different than H1-B which is a temporary visa.
As a participant of this rally, I am utterly disappointed to read that you and the CNN organization have completely misrepresented the purpose of my protest, thereby undermining the whole effort.
Kindly contact info@immigrationvoice.org and Immigration Voice should be able to provide you with the detailed facts about the purpose of the protest. I urge you to fix the article as soon as possible and issue a correction.
more...
Beach wallpaper hd Wallpaper
Winner
04-07 10:45 AM
it is good to hear from Pappu that IV is ready to take up this issue ...but till someone comes foward ..can IV focus on other issues like recapture, removal of country limits etc (there is no shortage of issues where focus is needed)
------------------
no comments from anyone regarding the above ?
You keep posting the same thing over and over again. I remember some questions some of the members asked you and I guess you conveniently ignored it.
Let me remind you those questions.
1) Why did you not contribute to the funding drive?
2) If IV core team agrees to work on everything you want, what are you willing to do? What will be your contribution in terms of time, effort and money?
If you have a plan where we can make something happen, please make a detailed document on how you are planning to achieve the objectives and send it to info@immigrationvoice.com. If you plan makes any sense, I'm sure core will be happy to work with you.
------------------
no comments from anyone regarding the above ?
You keep posting the same thing over and over again. I remember some questions some of the members asked you and I guess you conveniently ignored it.
Let me remind you those questions.
1) Why did you not contribute to the funding drive?
2) If IV core team agrees to work on everything you want, what are you willing to do? What will be your contribution in terms of time, effort and money?
If you have a plan where we can make something happen, please make a detailed document on how you are planning to achieve the objectives and send it to info@immigrationvoice.com. If you plan makes any sense, I'm sure core will be happy to work with you.
hot Pretty Nature Wallpaper HD ii

hd wallpapers for nature.
reddymjm
10-21 08:59 AM
Bump
more...
house Full HD Wallpapers
48 Best Nature HD Wallpapers
achu
06-10 05:53 PM
sent email. thanks.
tattoo desktop wallpaper nature hd.
hd wallpaper nature
justAnotherFile
07-25 12:24 PM
"Dude/Dudette, I give up. The alien's eligibility and admissibility is decided at I-485 stage - FBI name checks, medical tests ring a bell? The law explicitly states that visa number availabililty is a pre-requisite for the adjustment of status application in 245(a)(3). If you can't understand - or choose to refuse to understand - plain English, have fun arguing with yourself".
Dude I apologize if my line of argument is irritating you so much. btw 245(a)(3) is not plain english its legalese. And I'm not the one arguing with myself there are others in this thread who read the law along the same lines. Anyway this forum is for debate and thats what we are doing.
Probably this option is not attractive to you that you are so pissed with it.
Btw I'm contacting some attorneys on my personal expense to interpret this.
If they reach the same conclusion as you I'll be happy to accept it, i have no issues and I'll post it on this thread.
But the fact is at this point I still believe there may just be a 1% chance.
Dude I apologize if my line of argument is irritating you so much. btw 245(a)(3) is not plain english its legalese. And I'm not the one arguing with myself there are others in this thread who read the law along the same lines. Anyway this forum is for debate and thats what we are doing.
Probably this option is not attractive to you that you are so pissed with it.
Btw I'm contacting some attorneys on my personal expense to interpret this.
If they reach the same conclusion as you I'll be happy to accept it, i have no issues and I'll post it on this thread.
But the fact is at this point I still believe there may just be a 1% chance.
more...
pictures girlfriend nature wallpapers
desktop wallpaper nature hd.
hemal555
02-05 07:08 PM
I would distribute the printout of the flyers in some of the shops on Oak Tree Rd. Edison. Let me where else it would be required.
Thanks, Hemal
Thanks, Hemal
dresses hd wallpapers for nature.
wallpaper of nature hd. hd
ujjvalkoul
03-07 03:24 PM
at the time when the PD becomes current....and u have used AC21 and now work for new employer. how would the USCIS know. Only way for them to know if to ask for a Employment letter(w/Job Duties, salary etc) and if they notice its not the sponsoring empoyer, they will look at it more closely....By the time all this happens you could be into the next month when you PD could have retrogressed back to 1900 again.....so as I see it....unless USCIS approved GC first thing w/o asking for additional info...is the best case scenario....
more...
makeup Nature HD wallpaper. Nature
Full HD Wallpapers
webm
04-07 05:01 PM
Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"
PD Sep 2001
EB3 India.
First of all Congrats!!
BTW,what is your 485 RD and processing center??
PD Sep 2001
EB3 India.
First of all Congrats!!
BTW,what is your 485 RD and processing center??
girlfriend hd wallpaper nature
Tela Best Nature HD Wallpaper
sanju_dba
08-10 02:45 PM
Count me in!
hairstyles Beach wallpaper hd Wallpaper
45 Beautiful Nature Full HD
minimalist
09-10 03:08 PM
So there you have it - no vote on the bill today...
I don't get it guys - what's up with this country - is this really what it's come down? Give me your tired, your poor - but DEFINITELY don't give me your talented, your educated and your promising. Because really - what are we going to do with people who actually pay taxes, contribute to the community and help bring prosperity.
We would love to have just your best cotton-pickers...this is just a little disappointing - and yet I ask, what should we do now? We have 2 months to go - it's time to make a HUGE difference...
Is the bill tabled or something?
I don't get it guys - what's up with this country - is this really what it's come down? Give me your tired, your poor - but DEFINITELY don't give me your talented, your educated and your promising. Because really - what are we going to do with people who actually pay taxes, contribute to the community and help bring prosperity.
We would love to have just your best cotton-pickers...this is just a little disappointing - and yet I ask, what should we do now? We have 2 months to go - it's time to make a HUGE difference...
Is the bill tabled or something?
sanju
11-11 10:32 PM
Almost all my personal friends I spoke to recently who did not want to help with IV stuff, now proudly claim "As Obama has become the president, he will do something for us to get the green card"
The hope continues :)
People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments
Its kind of a funny situation, and dangerous at the same time. This is a setup for a perfect storm and these idiot "friends" are planning for sunny days ahead. I guess someone forgot to turn on the weather channel, which in this situation is equivalent to "using common sense".
I am sorry to say this but all these "friends" are actually not your friends. Its better to have a wise foe than foolish friends.
Intelligence is about matching the dots and foresee the coming events, which always tend to cast their shadow before they appear. Idiots tend to overlook the dots, and they continue to live in fools paradise. The problem is not the formation of a perfect storm, the problem is most of these "friends" will be caught off-guard, and the ship will take everyone down with them. I wish I knew of a better way to desrcibe the current situation.
.
The hope continues :)
People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments
Its kind of a funny situation, and dangerous at the same time. This is a setup for a perfect storm and these idiot "friends" are planning for sunny days ahead. I guess someone forgot to turn on the weather channel, which in this situation is equivalent to "using common sense".
I am sorry to say this but all these "friends" are actually not your friends. Its better to have a wise foe than foolish friends.
Intelligence is about matching the dots and foresee the coming events, which always tend to cast their shadow before they appear. Idiots tend to overlook the dots, and they continue to live in fools paradise. The problem is not the formation of a perfect storm, the problem is most of these "friends" will be caught off-guard, and the ship will take everyone down with them. I wish I knew of a better way to desrcibe the current situation.
.
geniousatwork
06-11 08:50 AM
done....me and my wife did it
No comments:
Post a Comment