Thursday, 1 December 2011

funny quotes about life with pictures

images quotes famous life freemqpk. funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes on life with

funny quotes on life with




mps
05-15 05:34 PM
Here is a list of F50 CEO and which college they went to,

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1227055,00.html

I see very few going to top 10 colleges.

I'm doing my online MBA from Devry (Keller Graduate School of Management) and my spouse is doing it from UOP - at both the colleges professors are excellent, course material is good. Devry is more intense with midterm and final exams.





wallpaper funny quotes on life with funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes about life with

funny quotes about life with




pkak
07-09 08:10 PM
I feel that they did not violate any clause. Till June 30 which is end of third quarter, they are authorized to approve (3*27%*140K) 113,400. However they approved only 66,400 till May 31. That yields about 47,000 for June alone(10%+any number not used in previous months). The reamining visas are eligible for Jul 1, which is 13,000. Put together June and July1, it comes 60,000. Therefore they did not violate any law. This makes only 126,000. The remaining number was splitted for Consular processing.

my 2 cents...

They cannot issue more than 37.800 visas for april-may-june quarter (0.27*140,000).

37800+13000 is less than 60,000.





funny quotes about life with pictures. Funny Quotes About Life #9

Funny Quotes About Life #9




go_gc_way
12-28 11:13 AM
Thanks Boreal,Subba.

I looked at the following sites
1) www.aapkamanoranjan.com
2) www.lokvani.com (This is a paper magazine as well).

Wrote to the editors of lokvani, if they can post a classified , they do not have free classifieds. aapkamanoranjan, wont let me send them feedback or contact them.

This is a good beginning. We have posted in several sites, having completed this we all will have completed a good effort for IV (INFACT FOR YOU)

Can other members please come forward and list the sites that are regional in their cities and post in them .... 15 minutes and you will have contributed to this thread :-).

What do you folks suggest, shall I change the thread name to something more attractive ...to get evrey one's one's attention on the Forum first. :-)





2011 funny quotes about life with funny quotes about life with pictures. funny-quotes-d-1.jpg

funny-quotes-d-1.jpg




go_gc_way
12-11 03:34 PM
First someone from IV core has to confirm that this rule change does not need congress action. I am sure the core has explored this option before.

Until then, there is no point in having any discussion on this.

I second all , who want to contact USCIS for this. We can take out this from our wish list for a bill.



more...


funny quotes about life with pictures. Funny Life Quotes to Live By

Funny Life Quotes to Live By




Jaime
09-10 12:54 PM
There are thousands





funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes on life images.

funny quotes on life images.




gimme_GC2006
04-06 06:18 PM
Sure I will give the link..

I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).

Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..

Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..

I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..

its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.



more...


funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes life

funny quotes life




masouds
02-15 04:52 PM
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps.
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'

:mad:
Well, US government thinks otherwise about my (or USCIS') logic. If you think it is unfair, you can sue them. I won't stop you.





2010 Funny Quotes About Life #9 funny quotes about life with pictures. quotes famous life freemqpk.

quotes famous life freemqpk.




123Wait
12-22 11:06 AM
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....

Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(

Did you apply 140/485 to NSC or TSC? Did your lawyer know about this?



more...


funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes on life with

funny quotes on life with




amsgc
07-04 08:04 PM
Legal,

The 700K number is from the Ombudsman's report. He speculated that if the VB was made current, the there would be that many people eligible to apply in the two to three months.





hair funny-quotes-d-1.jpg funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes life. funny

funny quotes life. funny




Madhuri
11-10 05:24 PM
I received receipt number from USCIS for my letter.



more...


funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes about life being

funny quotes about life being




thirdworldman
03-09 11:55 PM
Here is my wireframe / project screenshot

http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg

[.soulty - removed img tags.. lets not make the thread too wide]





hot Funny Life Quotes to Live By funny quotes about life with pictures. These good and funny quotes

These good and funny quotes




mallu
02-14 01:08 PM
...... But truly they don't want too many immigrants from one or two specific country. ...
What about taking into account the current US population ( and calculating the per country counts and then decide which country needs more or less limit ? ) . In that case, i think many europian countries will be severely backlogged. :-)



more...


house funny life quotes and sayings. funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes about life

funny quotes about life




TexDBoy
09-10 01:20 PM
I just see the eagle ... it should have started already ...





tattoo funny quotes on life images. funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes about life images. funny quotes on life with

funny quotes about life images. funny quotes on life with




pcs
11-10 09:18 PM
Pappu, Aman et all...

Let push it... this is too uch for too long !!!!

Let us have a call on this. This is high time, we do something to mobilize guys for some common cause.



more...


pictures funny quotes life funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes on life images.

funny quotes on life images.




sri1309
02-18 05:48 PM
The only thing I liked is at the end that says
"Makes permanent an INA provision allowing adjustment of status of certain aliens for whom family-sponsored or employment-based applications or petitions were filed by a specified date".
But that doesnt mean we start dreaming again.. Lets put our efforts. I got an email from Obama today (and I am sure may have also go who have previously posted their stories on his site) that he wants to hear from us what we think about the currrent issues.
Did you post your story and the problems we are facing?.
Lets keep writing non-stop. We just need an admin fix, not the whole CIR.





dresses These good and funny quotes funny quotes about life with pictures. short funny quotes about life.

short funny quotes about life.




gandhig
03-17 12:45 PM
EB3 - PD Nov 2004
EAD - July 2007; FP done
Masters degree from US but employer filed under EB3



more...


makeup funny quotes on life with funny quotes about life with pictures. funny life quotes and sayings.

funny life quotes and sayings.




murali77
08-06 07:38 PM
Hello Gurus.

My wife's and my I-485 status changed to 'Card Production' . PD Jan 2006.

My wife is in India and scheduled to return on 25th of August on Valid AP. My question is if my can still use to AP to enter USA ?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
Mo





girlfriend funny quotes about life images. funny quotes on life with funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes and pictures

funny quotes and pictures




shiva7
02-14 12:56 PM
Dear Administrator,
Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to pay through paypal. I am proud of me for contributing $100.00 today.
I suggest that please keep an activated Paypal logo on our website so our comrades can understand that we could pay through paypal.
I read on our site that we could pay through paypal but didn't know how.
I am not so smart to learn that visa/mastercard/check logo will take me to paypal acoount login page. And so I didn't pay for a long time.
Thank you anyway. Let's continue to struggle.





hairstyles funny quotes about life being funny quotes about life with pictures. funny quotes life. famous

funny quotes life. famous




sanjay02
03-17 09:08 PM
Hi
I have the following questions about I-131.

On I-131

Part 4. Information about your proposed travel.?

Can I answer to visit parents?





tsnaresh
03-18 10:17 AM
Is there a group created for Ohio state? I have sent an email to "IV-Ohio@googlegroups.com" but email was not delivered (invalid group). Also, any one interested in car pooling from Cleveland, Ohio?
Thank you





crazyghoda
01-30 12:13 PM
No I didnt inform USCIS about job change. The lawyer who handled the H1 transfer from my GC sponsoring employer to the (laying off) employer suggested that there was no need to and we could respond to an RFE if it ever happened. He said that USCIS doesnt do anything with the letter and never truly match it up and so I let it go.



No comments:

Post a Comment