quotes and sayings about life
piyu7444
01-30 09:24 PM
Before I answer your questions, I have couple of them -
Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
Will she on unpaid leave?
Will she still be Full Time Employee?
Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.
To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)
Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.
Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.
Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
Will she on unpaid leave?
Will she still be Full Time Employee?
Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.
To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)
Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.
Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.
wallpaper quotes and sayings about life

hot life quotes and sayings to
bskrishna
07-22 05:12 PM
So there is a good possibility that PD will not go back much in October 08 for EB2 I. There are about 40-50 k visa nos. EB2 I nos seem to be 20-30 k from about mid 2004 to mid 2006. CIS is capable of issuing 25k visas a month. So this could really happen...
if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?
if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?
life quotes and sayings with
skd
09-18 01:47 PM
This is MUCH worse than Dot-Com bubble, As Dot-Com bubble was just for IT industry, this financial sector, Housing Sector, Insurence Sector. And obviously IT as IT is service industry for all these.
So we don't know what will happen.
It took 3-4 years to recover from dot com bubble........now this is the blast of financial industry so lets see how long it will take to recover....
So we don't know what will happen.
It took 3-4 years to recover from dot com bubble........now this is the blast of financial industry so lets see how long it will take to recover....
2011 hot life quotes and sayings to
makeup funny life quotes and
GCanyMinute
08-02 01:56 PM
Hi Guys I'm pretty new in all this and i've been following this discussion and perhaps someone can help me.... here is the question.... Do I have a visa number available ?? If so why am I waiting that long??
here is my story:
i'm EB3 world - got my labor pd is 05/2002, and I concurrent filled I-485/I-140 on 05/2003.... already made 2 fingerprints..... I-140 was approved on 12/2005 (TSC).... i renew my EAD every year since I filled.
if what you guys are saying is correct that in order to accept the I-485 to be filled USCIS need to have a visa number available to the applicant.... y am I still waiting?? :confused:
thanks for the help and i'm sorry in advance for my lack of knowledge :)
here is my story:
i'm EB3 world - got my labor pd is 05/2002, and I concurrent filled I-485/I-140 on 05/2003.... already made 2 fingerprints..... I-140 was approved on 12/2005 (TSC).... i renew my EAD every year since I filled.
if what you guys are saying is correct that in order to accept the I-485 to be filled USCIS need to have a visa number available to the applicant.... y am I still waiting?? :confused:
thanks for the help and i'm sorry in advance for my lack of knowledge :)
more...
Funny Life Quotes And Sayings.
yagw
07-13 10:06 AM
Thanks...Excerpt from the same document
Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)
It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.
Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
etc...
Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.
Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)
It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.
Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
etc...
Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.

funny sayings and quotes about
lahiribaba
03-09 11:31 PM
Looks like
April 2008 - 01 oct 2001
April 2009 - 01 Nov 2001
April 2010 - 01 Dec 2001
and so on...
We will def get our GC this century if we are lucky
Well at least if you get to live that long your kids will be happy that you got your GC before you said goodbye to this world.. "Dad's last wish fulfilled" :p
April 2008 - 01 oct 2001
April 2009 - 01 Nov 2001
April 2010 - 01 Dec 2001
and so on...
We will def get our GC this century if we are lucky
Well at least if you get to live that long your kids will be happy that you got your GC before you said goodbye to this world.. "Dad's last wish fulfilled" :p
more...
funny life quotes and sayings
desi3933
03-10 03:22 PM
I hope I have answered your question (in red). :)
>> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.
Thanks MDix.
You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
>> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.
Thanks MDix.
You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
2010 life quotes and sayings with
Funny Life Quotes And Sayings.
GCard_Dream
12-13 01:18 PM
I am sure this topic will come up again and again when new members join. We recently had quite a few (over a thousand) new members join IV and as the word gets around, there will be even more interest in IV and new members/non-members will visit the site and ask questions. I don't think we should expect everyone (new or old members) to know everything that was discussed in this forum from day one. That's not practical.
Every few days I see a new thread that is asking for information on how to change from EB3 to EB2. There are literally hundred or so threads that talks about this issue yet still new threads pop up regularly asking the same info. This is bound to happen and can't be stopped.
If you know that a topic has been covered somewhere, making a link available would be very helpful. If you think that a certain topic is brought up on a regular basis, may be we should make that thread sticky or have that information on homepage or somewhere where it's easily accessible.
We can always argue that members can do their own search on the forum. While that's true, if we know the answer and can quickly make that available to members, I think we'll be doing a service to our members. Just a thought.
All , this subject has been raised very often and every time new members join in they start a thread and start questioning it.
- IV has indepth explored and studied this option and have found that this change is not possible administratively.
- we have not just met a lawyer. we have met few lawyers. we also have communicated with USCIS in the past.
- In the past some administrative changes have been done by USCIS, but this change cannot be done by them. All, we already had this idea long long ago and we also thought that why dont we do it if it so simple and then we dont have to go through all the legislative hurdles. But NO it cannot be done by USCIS.
- Faxing USCIS will not work. USCIS does not take policy decisions. We need to approach policy makers to get it done and that is what we are doing. By coming up with ideas, endlessly discussing despite explaination by IV and not working with IV action items we will all go in divergent directions and lose focus on the main action items we want each every member should focus. If you really feel for some idea and want to help, instead of asking IV to give explanation to every question on the forum, contact any of the active IV core members on the forum and bounce ideas. We need people with ideas and also same people willing to work on them too.
- If it was possible to get it done administratively, then in the current Skil bill push we would have/ and lawmakers would also have just asked USCIS to implement it.
Hope this explains this topic. Thanks
Every few days I see a new thread that is asking for information on how to change from EB3 to EB2. There are literally hundred or so threads that talks about this issue yet still new threads pop up regularly asking the same info. This is bound to happen and can't be stopped.
If you know that a topic has been covered somewhere, making a link available would be very helpful. If you think that a certain topic is brought up on a regular basis, may be we should make that thread sticky or have that information on homepage or somewhere where it's easily accessible.
We can always argue that members can do their own search on the forum. While that's true, if we know the answer and can quickly make that available to members, I think we'll be doing a service to our members. Just a thought.
All , this subject has been raised very often and every time new members join in they start a thread and start questioning it.
- IV has indepth explored and studied this option and have found that this change is not possible administratively.
- we have not just met a lawyer. we have met few lawyers. we also have communicated with USCIS in the past.
- In the past some administrative changes have been done by USCIS, but this change cannot be done by them. All, we already had this idea long long ago and we also thought that why dont we do it if it so simple and then we dont have to go through all the legislative hurdles. But NO it cannot be done by USCIS.
- Faxing USCIS will not work. USCIS does not take policy decisions. We need to approach policy makers to get it done and that is what we are doing. By coming up with ideas, endlessly discussing despite explaination by IV and not working with IV action items we will all go in divergent directions and lose focus on the main action items we want each every member should focus. If you really feel for some idea and want to help, instead of asking IV to give explanation to every question on the forum, contact any of the active IV core members on the forum and bounce ideas. We need people with ideas and also same people willing to work on them too.
- If it was possible to get it done administratively, then in the current Skil bill push we would have/ and lawmakers would also have just asked USCIS to implement it.
Hope this explains this topic. Thanks
more...
funny life quotes and sayings.
gcpain
06-25 11:07 AM
I was working with employer -A till 2006 and got I140 approved (June 2003 priority date) in EB3. In November 2006 I joined employer B as it is good for my carrier. I talk to employer A (body shopper) and he is ready to support for my green card as I worked for him for six long years and still he did not cancel my old H1B. My main aim here is to apply I485 as soon as I can.
1. I have two options here my old employer (A) is body-shopper. So he will agree for both future or current employment. I have very good permanent job and bright future prospects with new employer (B). In this case what you guys advice me? Apply I485 as future employment or quit present job and join old employer (A) and apply I485 as current employment?
2. If I do not join old employer (with whom I have I140 approved) now, in this case what are my options for I485 applying? (Only future employment I485/ I can file current employment I485 and not drawing any salary from old employer )
3. Will I485 as future employment has any problems?
4. Can I use AC21 after 180 days on my I485 future employment application?
5. My new employer (B) already applied PERM LC for my GC in EB2 three months back and did not here anything from Atlanta DOL till now. What you guys advice me? Is it worthful to wait for this new EB2 LC or apply I485 as future employment with approved I140-EB3 with priority date June 2003.
I am in really dilemma and unable to decide. Appreciate your advice in this matter. Thanks in advance to all your replies and wish you best of luck.
1. I have two options here my old employer (A) is body-shopper. So he will agree for both future or current employment. I have very good permanent job and bright future prospects with new employer (B). In this case what you guys advice me? Apply I485 as future employment or quit present job and join old employer (A) and apply I485 as current employment?
2. If I do not join old employer (with whom I have I140 approved) now, in this case what are my options for I485 applying? (Only future employment I485/ I can file current employment I485 and not drawing any salary from old employer )
3. Will I485 as future employment has any problems?
4. Can I use AC21 after 180 days on my I485 future employment application?
5. My new employer (B) already applied PERM LC for my GC in EB2 three months back and did not here anything from Atlanta DOL till now. What you guys advice me? Is it worthful to wait for this new EB2 LC or apply I485 as future employment with approved I140-EB3 with priority date June 2003.
I am in really dilemma and unable to decide. Appreciate your advice in this matter. Thanks in advance to all your replies and wish you best of luck.
hair makeup funny life quotes and
funny sayings and quotes about
pcjandyala
09-26 11:01 PM
Dear Reader,
Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
corrected as soon we realized the error.
We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a
protest of
the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers
already
in the U.S.
We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.
Best regards,
FSB
Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
corrected as soon we realized the error.
We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a
protest of
the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers
already
in the U.S.
We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.
Best regards,
FSB
more...
funny quotes on life images.
sanju
04-04 03:49 PM
are you aware of the fact that IEEE actually lobbied to get a special quota of H1B for US-educated folks? these folks are foreigners and will definitely be competing against these "racist" ppl. Because of their principled stand, they continue to have clout.
So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?
So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?
hot Funny Life Quotes And Sayings.
funny life quotes and sayings.
coopheal
07-02 07:03 AM
Doing more than what IV suggest is good. If you personally take responsibility and make the online petition a success, great... and best luck.
IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.
I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc
IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.
I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc
more...
house Get a Life Hat by ironydesign
makeup Funny Quotes amp;
anurakt
01-17 02:08 PM
Well Said Pappu, if you ask for people to ask IV for updates 20 times a day, we will get thousands of contributions ...but when it comes to money to support the cause .....all these beggers (yes beggers ! ) don't show the faces. These people call themselves high skilled , I call them high skilled beggers ...they want everything without contributing a cent .... shame on you beggers ... Please go back to your country , you won't get GC.....:mad: :mad:
Shameless creatures, not even a single guy came and blasted me out for such comments ..! This means that I am telling the truth. You guys don't even have any self dignity left to come and face off with me.
:mad: :mad:
Shameless creatures, not even a single guy came and blasted me out for such comments ..! This means that I am telling the truth. You guys don't even have any self dignity left to come and face off with me.
:mad: :mad:
tattoo funny sayings and quotes about

funny quotes about life pics.
desi3933
02-11 03:52 PM
Finally, per Ron unused is not same as wasted. Unused is unassigned. Wasted is .... assigned but action is not taken to close the case. If that is the case then wasted visas won't be available ....
So, according to you, what happens when no action is taken for assigned visa number?
What matters is number of visas used. Have you looked at the numbers?
So, according to you, what happens when no action is taken for assigned visa number?
What matters is number of visas used. Have you looked at the numbers?
more...
pictures funny life quotes and sayings
funny life quotes and sayings.
psk79
07-18 07:38 AM
Hi Guys,
Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."
I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.
So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.
Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.
Thanks.
Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."
I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.
So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.
Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.
Thanks.
dresses funny life quotes and sayings.

girlfriend funny life quotes
arunmohan
03-17 01:50 PM
Hello group:
This is true that EB3 people are going to stay for longer period( no one knows how long).
I am not sure that how much would be fruitful to port from EB3->EB2. Everone knows that it is not easy.
IV team should think and decide the next course of action for EB3.
I am with them what ever they decide. I am ready to give any kind of support.
Regards
This is true that EB3 people are going to stay for longer period( no one knows how long).
I am not sure that how much would be fruitful to port from EB3->EB2. Everone knows that it is not easy.
IV team should think and decide the next course of action for EB3.
I am with them what ever they decide. I am ready to give any kind of support.
Regards
more...
makeup funny life quotes and sayings.
Get a Life Hat by ironydesign
reddymjm
04-23 06:34 PM
for sharing the news
girlfriend funny quotes about life pics.
funny life quotes and sayings.
satdal
01-17 03:59 PM
Just signed up for $20 Recurring Monthly. The video presentation is simply fabulous. Great Job by Aman, as always !
Here are the details of the subscription --- Subscription#S-5SV04028RR209515C.
Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2DU65702LW627190T)
Here are the details of the subscription --- Subscription#S-5SV04028RR209515C.
Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2DU65702LW627190T)
hairstyles funny quotes on life images.
funny life quotes and sayings.
logiclife
01-31 02:07 PM
What if the employer is an NGO or NPO? I believe, it is not counted against the H-1 quota but in that case, can he start working right away?
That depends. I dont know how the H1s that are issued outside of quota for educational and non-profit organizations work. If they have the validity date sooner than 1st Oct 2007, then yes, you can start working based on that date.
Whatever the case, the H1 Approval letter (I - 797 ) will have start-date and end-date on it and that when you can work legally.
That depends. I dont know how the H1s that are issued outside of quota for educational and non-profit organizations work. If they have the validity date sooner than 1st Oct 2007, then yes, you can start working based on that date.
Whatever the case, the H1 Approval letter (I - 797 ) will have start-date and end-date on it and that when you can work legally.
srini1976
07-02 05:23 PM
So far most of us have spent about 2 - 3k, lost invaluable time with stress & had sleepless nights.
DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.
DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.
pappu
01-19 10:13 PM
Hello Members,
I was able to attend Tri-State Con Call. These are actionable for us to increase IV membership and awareness..
1. Meet the law members compaign. List of Congress Members is below:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=nj
2. Media Campaign: Contact major media outlets and try to publish stories about EB Green card issues.
3. Commercials in Theaters playing Hindi movies
4. Distribute flayers on NJ Transit Buses, Trains and Grocery Stores.
It is up to us to get these initiatives going as soon as we can.
Thanks for attending the call and taking initiative.
I was able to attend Tri-State Con Call. These are actionable for us to increase IV membership and awareness..
1. Meet the law members compaign. List of Congress Members is below:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=nj
2. Media Campaign: Contact major media outlets and try to publish stories about EB Green card issues.
3. Commercials in Theaters playing Hindi movies
4. Distribute flayers on NJ Transit Buses, Trains and Grocery Stores.
It is up to us to get these initiatives going as soon as we can.
Thanks for attending the call and taking initiative.
No comments:
Post a Comment