full block letter format example. full block letter format
nomi
12-11 03:58 PM
USCIS cannot do anything on the matter. INA is clear on the AOS conditions, one of which is "An immigrant visa is IMMEDIATELY available at time of filing for adjustment of status" (INA 245, 8 USC 1225)
INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.
Thank xbohdukc. I think, this door is also close.
INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.
Thank xbohdukc. I think, this door is also close.
wallpaper full block letter format example. full block letter format
full block letter format
boreal
12-28 02:35 PM
I just got my I140 approved. Waiting for 485 visa number to become avaiable. Have an offer of a better paying job in a bigger company. Can I switch Company and still carry the PD from the LC/I140 of the previous employer?
If I can port the PD date then how much time am I losing in temrs of filing for new LC and I140?
Thanks for quick response. I need to let the new employer know of my decision.
Saeed:confused:
You can only carry the PD, provided that the current I140 is not revoked. (provided it is not cancelled either due to mis-representation). You would have to restart from scratch with the LC though. You would be losing the time that has already been spent on LC/140 obviously.
If I can port the PD date then how much time am I losing in temrs of filing for new LC and I140?
Thanks for quick response. I need to let the new employer know of my decision.
Saeed:confused:
You can only carry the PD, provided that the current I140 is not revoked. (provided it is not cancelled either due to mis-representation). You would have to restart from scratch with the LC though. You would be losing the time that has already been spent on LC/140 obviously.
full block letter format
gauravster
11-12 04:58 PM
WRONG.
YOU are an EB2 India guy for sure and your PD is close.
If spillover happens, all visas will get used up by EB2 India only. EB3 India gets nothing. There are way too many Indians in the system. Even if something is left from EB2 India, EB3 ROW will get breadcrums.
EB3 India gets nothing. So stop giving wrong logic. I will oppose IV helping EB2 guys with close priority dates and not caring about everyone else.
If spillover happens, it will go to EB2 India sure. But getting the visas used is better than having them wasted. Also, though remote, everyone in EB3 does have a remote chance that at sometime, they might be ported to EB2. For example, those who have EAD, but working with a different employer now (after getting EAD) can ask for the employer to file a new application and be eligible for EB2. Some in same company may also be able to apply for porting.
There is no problem in having multiple fronts of attack to the problem.
YOU are an EB2 India guy for sure and your PD is close.
If spillover happens, all visas will get used up by EB2 India only. EB3 India gets nothing. There are way too many Indians in the system. Even if something is left from EB2 India, EB3 ROW will get breadcrums.
EB3 India gets nothing. So stop giving wrong logic. I will oppose IV helping EB2 guys with close priority dates and not caring about everyone else.
If spillover happens, it will go to EB2 India sure. But getting the visas used is better than having them wasted. Also, though remote, everyone in EB3 does have a remote chance that at sometime, they might be ported to EB2. For example, those who have EAD, but working with a different employer now (after getting EAD) can ask for the employer to file a new application and be eligible for EB2. Some in same company may also be able to apply for porting.
There is no problem in having multiple fronts of attack to the problem.
2011 full block letter format

letter format example. correct
pappu
01-17 01:43 PM
it is a slow process. This recurring contribution is a good process in long run. We will inspire our members to contribute. This will grow in to thousands eventually. Keep up the good work with our core objectives.
Yes it is upto members if they want this process to be like the greencard process and we can wait for years to get a bill passed. Ultimately the onus of getting sucess is on each and every one of us. We represent a community of highly skilled and get paid above average (than average american) but If we want 20 opinions per month on what IV should focus on, we can get those right away. However $20 per month is difficult.
IV really want to go all out and use all resources to get the bill passed. We cannot do it without the support of all members.Pls. Visit this page http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25
and start contributing today.
Yes it is upto members if they want this process to be like the greencard process and we can wait for years to get a bill passed. Ultimately the onus of getting sucess is on each and every one of us. We represent a community of highly skilled and get paid above average (than average american) but If we want 20 opinions per month on what IV should focus on, we can get those right away. However $20 per month is difficult.
IV really want to go all out and use all resources to get the bill passed. We cannot do it without the support of all members.Pls. Visit this page http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25
and start contributing today.
more...
business letter format for
mmk123
06-10 04:06 PM
done. thanks!
full block letter format
lazycis
12-20 08:49 PM
Well, I moved a lot since 2001 and I don't know if the IO sent any documents to my previous address. Yes, I have unexpired H1B visa till Oct 2002(I-94 valid until Oct, 2002). In Apr, 2005, I went to Canada for stamping of my new H1B. I again made an appointment in Jan, 2008.
No worries for you, if you were inadmissible they would not let you back into the country.
No worries for you, if you were inadmissible they would not let you back into the country.
more...
full block letter format
gsc999
04-22 02:56 PM
Decipher and GSC999 have totally contradictory opinions . Not sure whom to believe here .:D . There seems to have been 2 sets of opinons here of the members who attended the rally.
---
I think you mean the conclusions we drew are different. Yes, as Congressman Gutierrez himself said yesterday. Some people, he was referring to Latinos who were opposing STRIVE, see STRIVE as glass half-empty. Others as half-full.
I will want to be in the latter category anyday.
The objective of the meeting was to show support for STRIVE, I think we acheived that. If your expectation was that there will only be IV members in the group and the congressman would focus exclusively on that issue. Sorry for the disappointment, welcome to politics. Lets learn from this.
Also, most members think that only anti-immigrants oppose STRIVE. That is not true. Undocumented immigrants also oppose STRIVE. When someone says ,"oh the whole thing was regarding undocumented," well yes but you have to go deeper. Within that group, there are people who oppose STRIVE.
---
I think you mean the conclusions we drew are different. Yes, as Congressman Gutierrez himself said yesterday. Some people, he was referring to Latinos who were opposing STRIVE, see STRIVE as glass half-empty. Others as half-full.
I will want to be in the latter category anyday.
The objective of the meeting was to show support for STRIVE, I think we acheived that. If your expectation was that there will only be IV members in the group and the congressman would focus exclusively on that issue. Sorry for the disappointment, welcome to politics. Lets learn from this.
Also, most members think that only anti-immigrants oppose STRIVE. That is not true. Undocumented immigrants also oppose STRIVE. When someone says ,"oh the whole thing was regarding undocumented," well yes but you have to go deeper. Within that group, there are people who oppose STRIVE.
2010 full block letter format
full block letter format example. Full Block Format—. Full Block Format—.
optimystic
10-16 12:47 AM
Thanks to IV Core and Nixstor in particular for following up on the FOIA subject that has been brought up in several threads over the past couple of weeks (including one by me as well !) and take this up as an action item and providing guidance for the IV members on how to do the same.
I did not realize it was this simple! Will surely send the letter by this weekend.
Btw, How will we receive the receipt numer?? Are we supposed to attach a return (prepaid stamped) envelope or something?? Or we will just get a letter from the National Center after they receive our request?
I did not realize it was this simple! Will surely send the letter by this weekend.
Btw, How will we receive the receipt numer?? Are we supposed to attach a return (prepaid stamped) envelope or something?? Or we will just get a letter from the National Center after they receive our request?
more...
LETTER WRITING FORMAT
acecupid
07-03 12:17 PM
Don't be ignorant, i am still bloody waiting for mine and counting!!!! :mad:
Problem is not country quota, its the ones with families!!! ><
I'm not being ignorant, if you are waiting, then there are many from EB non-ROW who have been waiting longer than you. How can you be so arrogant about waiting ? You choose to overlook facts about what EB category is all about. Its definitely not about diversity!
Problem is not country quota, its the ones with families!!! ><
I'm not being ignorant, if you are waiting, then there are many from EB non-ROW who have been waiting longer than you. How can you be so arrogant about waiting ? You choose to overlook facts about what EB category is all about. Its definitely not about diversity!
hair letter format example. correct

business letter format to whom
Googler
02-21 07:49 PM
how about eb 3 priority date for philippines? mine is september 27,2005. any predictions?
Those who are asking about other categories: I just want to say I am not holding back any info, and I don't have any magical powers, so..;)
Those who are asking about other categories: I just want to say I am not holding back any info, and I don't have any magical powers, so..;)
more...
full block letter format
eb3_nepa
07-05 01:46 PM
OK, you two, I see what you're saying. So one has to pay for the right to start a new thread. In that case those who have questions will start PMing those who seem to know stuff or going offtopic in random threads.
1) Moderators have the ability to delete stuff and the rest of the IV members need to smart up and not answer off-topic questions
2) About PMs. It is up to the receiver of the PM whether to answer it or not. EVEN better NO PM for non paid members :)
1) Moderators have the ability to delete stuff and the rest of the IV members need to smart up and not answer off-topic questions
2) About PMs. It is up to the receiver of the PM whether to answer it or not. EVEN better NO PM for non paid members :)
hot business letter format for
Dixie#39;s Full Block Business
grinch
02-27 07:14 AM
Aw great work man!
I love it, I'm sure it'll be one of the top renders!
I love it, I'm sure it'll be one of the top renders!
more...
house full block letter format example. lock style letter format
full block letter format example. To us full block great
Mr. Brown
03-10 04:29 PM
Hello,
I strongly suggest that we focus our time and efforts on a single and achievable target in this calendar year 2009.
Recapturing unused visa numbers from the last two decades would help us eliminate the retrogression issue. Other changes like Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Eliminating per country limits etc would require a leap of faith in the political process and it is unlikely to be achieved in this calendar year. The economy, unemployment rates, health care etc are bound to dominate the legislative agenda this year.
I suggest writing a petition or letter to the White House and the administrative offices strongly urging them to recapture the unused visa numbers.
I think we should follow the KISS ("Keep it Simple, Stupid") Principle to achieve this target.
If we add any other immigration provisions, it would increase the complexity of the legislation and it is bound to fail.
Could the administrators of this forum please consider my suggestion of focusing on recapturing the visa numbers and assign this task the highest priority.
By re-capturing the visa numbers, we are not asking for any change in the immigration laws. We are simply asking to use the visa numbers that had been lost due to inefficient processing by the USCIS.
Let us start preparing a petition and create a dedicated fund to achieve this goal of visa number recapturing.
Thank you.
Great thought about being focussed on one topic that doesn't even need a "reform"!Simplest solution to the retrogression problem I have heard so far.
I strongly suggest that we focus our time and efforts on a single and achievable target in this calendar year 2009.
Recapturing unused visa numbers from the last two decades would help us eliminate the retrogression issue. Other changes like Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Eliminating per country limits etc would require a leap of faith in the political process and it is unlikely to be achieved in this calendar year. The economy, unemployment rates, health care etc are bound to dominate the legislative agenda this year.
I suggest writing a petition or letter to the White House and the administrative offices strongly urging them to recapture the unused visa numbers.
I think we should follow the KISS ("Keep it Simple, Stupid") Principle to achieve this target.
If we add any other immigration provisions, it would increase the complexity of the legislation and it is bound to fail.
Could the administrators of this forum please consider my suggestion of focusing on recapturing the visa numbers and assign this task the highest priority.
By re-capturing the visa numbers, we are not asking for any change in the immigration laws. We are simply asking to use the visa numbers that had been lost due to inefficient processing by the USCIS.
Let us start preparing a petition and create a dedicated fund to achieve this goal of visa number recapturing.
Thank you.
Great thought about being focussed on one topic that doesn't even need a "reform"!Simplest solution to the retrogression problem I have heard so far.
tattoo full block letter format

personal letter format
rpatel
07-24 08:59 AM
We could pose this question to the USCIS Director today. He will be at Ask the White House at 4pm ET today. Pose your question at:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask
I just posted this very question on the website above. I hope it gets selected for the chat
http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask
I just posted this very question on the website above. I hope it gets selected for the chat
more...
pictures full block letter format
full block letter format
nomi
12-12 04:19 PM
USCIS is not a legislative body, they cannot pass a law. The Congress does. In order to change any existing laws Congress has to pass it and USCIS just implements it. So I do not think meeting USCIS will help. BTW what is DOS ?
I know USCIS is not legislative body and they can`t pass law either. But we need to know what USCIS can do for us to give us temp. relief. We need to know what are under their control. They do lot of rules with out going into Congress. So its nothing to lose to ask them what they can do for us without any bill. We will not lose if they say "They can`t do anything" but this will give us some hope that we did our best and also contact to USCIS too.
I know USCIS is not legislative body and they can`t pass law either. But we need to know what USCIS can do for us to give us temp. relief. We need to know what are under their control. They do lot of rules with out going into Congress. So its nothing to lose to ask them what they can do for us without any bill. We will not lose if they say "They can`t do anything" but this will give us some hope that we did our best and also contact to USCIS too.
dresses Dixie#39;s Full Block Business
full block letter format example. full block formatfull
Nikith77
03-12 09:10 AM
Kumar1, Well said....
more...
makeup LETTER WRITING FORMAT

full block letter format example. lock style letter format
srinivasj
03-11 11:11 PM
now looks like dates would move only after july..
girlfriend personal letter format
full block letter format example. lock style letter format
abhijitrajan
11-13 12:41 AM
Does it make sense to file and FOIA request asking how USCIS is implementing quarterly spillover. As I understand it USCIS is not obligated to respond to a letter but they have to respond to FOIA. Any comments from people who know how FOIA works and whether it's applicable?
hairstyles full block letter format

full block letter format example. lock style letter format
nojoke
10-20 01:36 AM
nojoke dont get emotional. we have no bone to pick with either obama or mcccain. We are talking about who is better for eb immigrants, so either you talk about what obama can offer or has offered to eb immigrants, unfortunately you cannot because obama is anti eb immigrants, so you are spewing the democratic talking points here and changing the topic. This is not a political site please dont bring politics here and concentrate on eb policies of the candidates.
Do you all ever wonder why 1996 to 2000 was great and the economy never went to quite the 2000 levels? It is because of useless wars and getting the job shipped to other countries. That is the republican agenda. If you think you will have a better chance of green card under Republican rule, you are sadly mistaken. The economy will continue to go down, while there will be another Iran war to turn the attention from problems with economy. We need someone who can think clear and be steady. It doesn't matter if the republicans have pro immigration stance or not. The economy is going to dictate if companies are going to keep us employed here. You need to see the bigger picture.
Moreover it is during the democratic president that immigration got relaxed. At one point the H1 quota was raised to 200 thousand. It takes 8 or more years to get green card under republican rule. It wasn't the case during clinton years. Before you say that it is the house/senate that decides immigration policies, republican had control from 2000 to 2006. What has been done that has our chances improved?
If the topic posted is political, then the discussion is bound to get political.
Do you all ever wonder why 1996 to 2000 was great and the economy never went to quite the 2000 levels? It is because of useless wars and getting the job shipped to other countries. That is the republican agenda. If you think you will have a better chance of green card under Republican rule, you are sadly mistaken. The economy will continue to go down, while there will be another Iran war to turn the attention from problems with economy. We need someone who can think clear and be steady. It doesn't matter if the republicans have pro immigration stance or not. The economy is going to dictate if companies are going to keep us employed here. You need to see the bigger picture.
Moreover it is during the democratic president that immigration got relaxed. At one point the H1 quota was raised to 200 thousand. It takes 8 or more years to get green card under republican rule. It wasn't the case during clinton years. Before you say that it is the house/senate that decides immigration policies, republican had control from 2000 to 2006. What has been done that has our chances improved?
If the topic posted is political, then the discussion is bound to get political.
ps57002
09-19 03:52 PM
I checked LIV.org, this domain name is available for sale....we need to see if we can get this.....
I like it cause it sounds like "Live life"...and we want to live as well and not be stuck in limbo of this process for GC.
I like it cause it sounds like "Live life"...and we want to live as well and not be stuck in limbo of this process for GC.
Macaca
07-17 10:26 AM
One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.
Please post URL
Please post URL
No comments:
Post a Comment