Saturday, 10 December 2011

david beckham 2011 fashion

images David Beckham, david beckham 2011 fashion. pictures of eckham and

pictures of eckham and




nosightofgc
01-19 07:29 AM
Very interesting. When we applied for 485/EAD/AP, our lawyer specifically asked for color passport copies of the first few pages. I went ahead and made copies of all pages. Am I in trouble?

Color photocopy of passport, immigration documents, currency notes, etc. (a list of 8-10 items) are totally illegal in USA. You may face legal consequences. I have color copiers both photo and laser. User manual clearly states that.

I am not sure why B/W copy could be illegal. Most of univerisities recommend students to keep a photocopy of immigration documents safely. See these sites
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html.
http://www.isso.cornell.edu/immigration/f1/f1.php
http://www.beloit.edu/~oie/int_students/f-1_maintain_status.html
http://iso.truman.edu/index.php?type=current&id=f1

These photocopies are supposed to be kept safely and seperately from originals and supposed be used for requesting replacement while originals are lost. These photocopies are not supposed to be shown to anybody else otherwise. Trying showing photocopies to govt. officials such as police, dmv, immigration officers, etc. - there will be questions on this. But when requesting replacement of a lost I20 or a lost passport by providing a photocopy of original, question related to photocopy (B/W) will not be asked.





wallpaper pictures of eckham and david beckham 2011 fashion. Inside spring summer 2011 of

Inside spring summer 2011 of




vicky007
04-26 02:59 PM
Here is a link confirming the above:

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?content=5551

The strange thing here is that it says TSA and not FBI will be doing the backgound check, where as i am sure i heard on the NPR report that it will be the FBI which will do the initial Name Check.

Regards.





david beckham 2011 fashion. victoria-eckham-david-eckham

victoria-eckham-david-eckham




optimystic
03-17 07:48 PM
"Eb3 India PD of May 2001"---optimystic

You should have got GC by now right??

Yes, I should have !! Its been a loooong Journey.

I was stuck in backlog till Dec 06.
Got I-140 approved in Jan 07.

Then due to the lazy As*****s at the immigration firm that our company hires, who should have applied my I-485 in June 07 itself when my PD became current, but kept on procrastinating until got hit by July 2 fiasco. They didn't even were prepared to file on July 2nd nor on July 17 (though they had all papers from my end).

Finally they applied I-485 on July 29th. (recpt dt: July 30th 07)

Now my PD is current again in March and April...so finally I am getting somewhere near (hopefully)

So first the backlog screwed me , then the attorneys, then the July 2 fiasco (making everything 'U' and then making everthing 'c' thus causing this whole another backlog again! )

Anyway no hard feelings towards people benifitted by July 2 fiasco and who atleast got EADs. I hope I dont have to wait much longer :)





2011 Inside spring summer 2011 of david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham is a magic.

David Beckham is a magic.




abhijitp
03-25 12:14 PM
Bumping up!
Folks from North CA, please volunteer for the Advocacy Days! We still have a couple of sponsors waiting to help you.



more...


david beckham 2011 fashion. 2011 David Beckham Fashion

2011 David Beckham Fashion




sonaliak
09-19 10:05 AM
Legal Immigrants Voice is a good suggestions, place card was very heavy in future try to make place less heavy :)
It is first time around 1000 people gathered for their rights, it was awesome view, and you are demanding your rights in front of number one democratic institution in the world. For movement I can feel what participants might have felt when Martin Luther King gave "I�ve dream" speech on the same ground long time back.

It is not only mathematics of the number or support, It felt good for me, my wife and others, with the help of Immigration Voice, I was a part of movement which is democratic, legal, peaceful and required.





david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham, says being

David Beckham, says being




LostInGCProcess
01-16 05:50 PM
Excellent writeup...It was very interesting to read, since lot of us are in almost the same situation.

May I suggest you some cost cutting measures especially in the difficult economic times?

1) Quit buying Starbucks coffee. It may be a small sacrifice but it adds up in the end. You can make your own coffee at home.
2) Quit buying News paper. You get more latest news on the internet.
3) try to save as much as possible.



more...


david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham

David Beckham




kosu
08-15 03:57 PM
September is out.. I cannot beleive what i am seeing..

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html





2010 victoria-eckham-david-eckham david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham,

David Beckham,




desi3933
02-04 01:44 PM
Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:

-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.

I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.


My comments are in blue ....


My questions are:

-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
Depends on timing for RFE and approval time. At the time of RFE and I-485 approval, beneficiary should have permanent job offer that matches with LC Job duties. Technically, one can be unemployed during AOS stage, as long as he/she has permanent job offer that begins after I-485 approval.

-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
There is no such regulation at this time.

-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
There is no such regulation at this time.

I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
In the event of RFE.

Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Maintaining US presence is better IMHO. Typically trips, that are less than 24 hours, are not counted as presence outside USA, therefore daily trip to Windsor was ok.

Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally


Priority Date: Feb 2006


Good Luck.

____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin



more...


david beckham 2011 fashion. She insists that David has

She insists that David has




bestin
04-06 06:15 PM
hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:


Dont get confused.I just travelled and came back after one week of vacation.Everything was very smooth.POE CHICAGO.





hair David Beckham is a magic. david beckham 2011 fashion. eckham haircuts 2011

eckham haircuts 2011




guy03062
11-11 07:49 PM
This is great find. I am not sure why IV leadership (as an advocacy group) is not pursuing this to USCIS leadership as they are in touch with them regularly for other issues. Are we missing something here?

Under the regulation No reference to Calendar year. It mentions explicitly calendar quarter.

Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).



more...


david beckham 2011 fashion. The new style rocker David

The new style rocker David




nomi
12-12 04:59 PM
All of the documents in this link are written by
"Micheal Aytes /s/,
Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations
U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security"

I wonder if he is the person we should be talking to. Although the document does not indicate which city he works in. He should at leats be able to tell us who in USCIS makes these decisions if he is not the right person.

Also I was not able to find anything about not allowing concurrently to file 140/485 applications. Where was this information published? Does anyone know?


what about if we write a letter to USCIS and ask for some relief and all IV member fax that letter to USCIS same day. USICS will take notice about that many faxes same day and may be throw some light on this issue.

What do you guys think ??





hot 2011 David Beckham Fashion david beckham 2011 fashion. Victoria and David Beckham

Victoria and David Beckham




addsf345
12-10 07:49 PM
you hit the nail ... this is the biggest reason ...We are just too many and everyone wants to come to US

don't you think that working towards removing unfair country quota in skilled category would be faster & easier than population control?

Now that you are enlighted about being one among too many, are you planning to go back, and reduce backlog for others?

Also, when talking about reducing indian population, I hope that you do not agree with what 10 pakistanis tried to do in mumbai few days back!!! That is one very bad way of reducing population! I would prefer load balancing i.e. moving some ppl to part of world where population is not so much. This is called immigration.

Jokes apart, we need to seriously highlight the fact that as there is no country quota in H1B, since it is a skilled category visa, similarly there should be no country quota in skill based immigration too. We are given visas as their industry need us, but they do not care if we suffer for years. It is nothing but simply 'DESCRIMINATION" based on country of birth.

Ask this question: Is it a crime to be born in certain country? Do we all have choice to do so? If it is not a crime, why we are being punished?

Do we have guts to fight that??? we can only talk about some stupid solutions like control indian population and in just next 100 years there will be no retrogression for indians. Some one would also suggest indians must not to study and remain uneducated, so you won't come here under skilled quota and voila - no retrogression!!! but the fact is, we have no unity, no guts and no willingness to stand up for our community. IV is the only effort I have seen in years in right direction.



more...


house husband David Beckham. david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham#39;s Butt Is

David Beckham#39;s Butt Is




bsbawa10
03-09 03:48 PM
hey bsbawa atleast ur pd is apr 04, now it is feb 04 for you , there is hope that you will get it by this year end atleast, think about folks like me, i have to wait till 2019 to get my eb3 to current......... so stop crying and be happy that atleast ur in EB2........ :o

I came in 1999 and filed GC atleast 5 times (every time sometthing went bad), spent atleast 30,000 dollars. Applied for immigration to Australia and got rejected so the anguish is natural.





tattoo David Beckham, says being david beckham 2011 fashion. Victoria Beckham Covers Vogue

Victoria Beckham Covers Vogue




caprianurag
03-12 11:22 AM
How do you guys find out what job code your H1B/labor was filed under?
My H1b saus 030, but I think the job is a 6 digit number.

Where can I locate that?

Thanks



more...


pictures David Beckham david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham looking Posh at

David Beckham looking Posh at




mheggade
07-20 09:09 PM
You are right about the gov fiscal being Oct - Sep.
Even if the numbers you stated are for fiscal and not calendar years, there is still an error.
To illustrate my point, there are 2766 India-Approved PERM cases of FY2005 i.e. with PDs between 3/29/2005 and 9/30/2005 in the 2006 data sheets.

Therefore total PERM cases for Fiscal 2005 ~ > 4116

Unfortunately, the 2007 data sheets do not have the "Received Date" field - i'm guessing that is not entirely accidental on part of the DOL.

If you glance at the Job title column you would see there are unusually large number of certified case with title like "curry chef ,COOK, cashier, clerk, butcher, Automobile Mechanic". And Obviously they are not in EB2 Cat.
So the numbers will very less than your estimate.





dresses Victoria and David Beckham david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham to design menswear collection

David Beckham to design menswear collection




EB2_Jun03_dude
02-22 11:15 AM
I guess this dude(Greg) does not know @ EB2 India went 'U' even after pushing back Jan 2000.

I asked Greg Siskind about this. Heres his response:

"I did get this news about the meeting, but did not post on it as it sounded like it was not going to affect that many people. I would doubt that there are a lot of Indian EB-2s left with 2003 priority dates, but I could be wrong."



more...


makeup She insists that David has david beckham 2011 fashion. husband David Beckham.

husband David Beckham.




thomachan72
11-12 04:40 PM
And the war begins....pretty soon the initial topic would be completely forgotten....





girlfriend Victoria Beckham Covers Vogue david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham to surprise wife

David Beckham to surprise wife




redgreen
08-10 08:38 PM
So according to this interpretation EB1 also will be retrogressed till everybody from previous years gets gc !





hairstyles The new style rocker David david beckham 2011 fashion. David Beckham and Adam Levine

David Beckham and Adam Levine




gsgskms
03-17 11:23 AM
EB3 India -
PD 03/2003
RD 06/2007 for I-485
approved LC & I140





gk_2000
08-11 05:08 PM
Guys,

I have thought of one more idea..

We know very well that by current interpretation EB3 is permanently fixed to the back of the line. NO EB3 will get processed until the last EB2 who files in the year 2013 gets approved, (counting out the regular quota).

And why are we here? Many believe (or know) that it is because of the 245(i) amnesty signed by Clinton and Bush.

Isn't it ironic that the illegals that were put in the line are not being moved back as the line expands? Why only we legals? Maybe there is some scope to challenge the 245(i) visa number allocation and point out that legal immigrants are waiting in line then how can you admit illegals in front

Anyone having the facts and numbers of 245(i)?





desixp
06-11 02:26 PM
Done!



No comments:

Post a Comment