Two cover letter formats to
chanduv23
08-05 11:00 PM
Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you!
NJ members please join the tri state chapter by clicking on the link in my signature (NY chapter is now tri state chapter)
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you!
NJ members please join the tri state chapter by clicking on the link in my signature (NY chapter is now tri state chapter)
wallpaper Two cover letter formats to
Cover Letter Examples
feedfront
09-23 12:24 PM
Congrats Dude.. :)
Enjoy the freedom and keep supporting the immigration reform
Enjoy the freedom and keep supporting the immigration reform
cover letter template for
bigboy007
06-20 12:27 PM
My friend I have seen many things in my 45 years life. But never have I seen as much bullshit in one post. If you are so smart that your invention could lose $3 billion in a quarter, why are you unemployed for last 1 yr? If you don’t have a job it has got to be someone else’s fault, right? This is not a new trend. While you are ok to work in a company started by an immigrant or in a technology created by an immigrant, you find it morally wrong for immigrants to compete with you, right? As if immigrants should be denied to right to compete with “real Americans”. And this “real American” thing is so full of it. You are real American because your forefathers came here in 1700? But weren’t your forefathers ILLEGALLS when they came here uninvited? In a fair competition environment you are not going to get any edge over others just because someone has lived here for 5 generations.
None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your “real American” thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only “real Americans” and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of “America” and you competition is “evil and against all Americans”. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.
Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about “real American”, “illegal”, “Chinaman”, “Hitler” etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander’s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander’s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style “real American” because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.
Well said, BUT No need to reply to ppl like these, they enjoy personal pleasure in these posts as they cant stop off-shoring and feel that their lawmakers are doing best to them, but they dont realize that this encourages off-shoring or displacement of workforce.
None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your “real American” thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only “real Americans” and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of “America” and you competition is “evil and against all Americans”. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.
Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about “real American”, “illegal”, “Chinaman”, “Hitler” etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander’s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander’s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style “real American” because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.
Well said, BUT No need to reply to ppl like these, they enjoy personal pleasure in these posts as they cant stop off-shoring and feel that their lawmakers are doing best to them, but they dont realize that this encourages off-shoring or displacement of workforce.
2011 Cover Letter Examples
cover letter format. resume
ajay
04-13 10:12 AM
A very useful piece of information has been brought to our attention by shiankuraaf.
Thank you very much!
http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm
Table 6 Persons Obtaining Legal Permanent Resident Status by Type and Major Class of Admission: Fiscal Years 1999 to 2008
http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/YrBk04Im.shtm
Table 4 Immigrants admitted by type and selected class of admission: fiscal years 1986-2004
Employment-based preferences (Total Number)
Year QUOTA ISSUED Unused/Excessively used
1986 140000 56617 83383
1987 140000 57519 82481
1988 140000 58727 81273
1989 140000 57741 82259
1990 140000 58192 81808
1991 140000 59525 80475
1992 140000 116198 23802
1993 140000 147012 -7012
1994 140000 123291 16709
1995 140000 85336 54664
1996 140000 117499 22501
1997 140000 90607 49393
1998 140000 77517 62483
1999 140000 56678 83322
2000 140000 106642 33358
2001 140000 178702 -38702
2002 140000 173814 -33814
2003 140000 81727 58273
2004 140000 155330 -15330
2005 140000 246877 -106877
2006 140000 159081 -19081
2007 140000 162176 -22176
2008 140000 166511 -26511
Sum total of the differences from 1986 to 2008: 626,681. Vow!!!
So when looked between the period of 1986 and 2008,
there were a total of 626,681 un-used visa numbers that can be re-captured.
This is based on the BIG assumption that the yearly quota for EB categories is 140,000 from 1986 to 2008.
Does anybody know how to verify this important assumption online --a link to a gov website perhaps?
It would be good to verify when the law specifying 140,000 visa numbers per year was passed and
what were the criteria for visa number usage prior to the existence of the law.
It is clearly a well prepared format and nobody has brought this kind of helpful information to our group. We would need people like you and I am sure I will also support this if we are aggressively pursuing it. But again as somebody here said in this discussion that we should be careful about the seriousness of the situation being counted by the lawmakers.
Kudos to you.
Thank you very much!
http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm
Table 6 Persons Obtaining Legal Permanent Resident Status by Type and Major Class of Admission: Fiscal Years 1999 to 2008
http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/YrBk04Im.shtm
Table 4 Immigrants admitted by type and selected class of admission: fiscal years 1986-2004
Employment-based preferences (Total Number)
Year QUOTA ISSUED Unused/Excessively used
1986 140000 56617 83383
1987 140000 57519 82481
1988 140000 58727 81273
1989 140000 57741 82259
1990 140000 58192 81808
1991 140000 59525 80475
1992 140000 116198 23802
1993 140000 147012 -7012
1994 140000 123291 16709
1995 140000 85336 54664
1996 140000 117499 22501
1997 140000 90607 49393
1998 140000 77517 62483
1999 140000 56678 83322
2000 140000 106642 33358
2001 140000 178702 -38702
2002 140000 173814 -33814
2003 140000 81727 58273
2004 140000 155330 -15330
2005 140000 246877 -106877
2006 140000 159081 -19081
2007 140000 162176 -22176
2008 140000 166511 -26511
Sum total of the differences from 1986 to 2008: 626,681. Vow!!!
So when looked between the period of 1986 and 2008,
there were a total of 626,681 un-used visa numbers that can be re-captured.
This is based on the BIG assumption that the yearly quota for EB categories is 140,000 from 1986 to 2008.
Does anybody know how to verify this important assumption online --a link to a gov website perhaps?
It would be good to verify when the law specifying 140,000 visa numbers per year was passed and
what were the criteria for visa number usage prior to the existence of the law.
It is clearly a well prepared format and nobody has brought this kind of helpful information to our group. We would need people like you and I am sure I will also support this if we are aggressively pursuing it. But again as somebody here said in this discussion that we should be careful about the seriousness of the situation being counted by the lawmakers.
Kudos to you.
more...
See the librarian cover letter
TeddyKoochu
09-10 02:01 PM
They can make a category current when Demand < Supply. So once all I-485s prior to 2007 are approved the monthly demand data they publish will show demand Prior to CY2011 = 200. So unless they use approved I-140 to determine demand , DOS will make the dates current(even if for 1 month). As long as USCIS uses pending I-485 data to determine demand, the July 2007 fiasco will keep on repeating every 3-4 years. The key here is to have USCIS provide the actual demand (people with approved I-140s). It was mentioned somewhere that the current USCIS database is not capable of sorting the I-140s by country of chargebility and hence the I-140 data can't be used to determine per country demand.
Agreed that the I140 data may not be exact due to system limitations but approximation can still work, they take up more people, EB2 ROW was current the whole of last year, FB2 is at Apr 2010. Even I140 statistics are shown on the volumes chart so I believe that the approximate numbers per country can be very easily derived or they can test the waters in small steps if they like. Since there is no guideline on this the agencies are legal in using judicious discretion.
Agreed that the I140 data may not be exact due to system limitations but approximation can still work, they take up more people, EB2 ROW was current the whole of last year, FB2 is at Apr 2010. Even I140 statistics are shown on the volumes chart so I believe that the approximate numbers per country can be very easily derived or they can test the waters in small steps if they like. Since there is no guideline on this the agencies are legal in using judicious discretion.
Cover letter example for
bheemi
07-02 07:32 PM
WHY funds man..Please concentrate on something else instead of working on this lawsuit. It is waste of time I think..This is my openion.
Ask funds for some other work but not for lawsuit..
Ask funds for some other work but not for lawsuit..
more...
Sample Resume Cover Letter
Almond
07-05 02:38 PM
I am neither taking shots at you nor pointing fingers at you. Its not about old timers or new comers. I hope it will not take for ever for you to be convinced that your favorite website needs contributions from every one
OK, I understand what you're telling me. In an earlier post I mentioned that I can understand how someone who's been here a while and has a certain tie to this place can justify spending money on it and perhaps at a certain point I will as well-just not right now on my second day of posting, and yes I understand now that it does more than just provide a venue for us to communicate. Please don't use "forever" when I am waiting for my GC, :( say "a little bit longer":)
OK, I understand what you're telling me. In an earlier post I mentioned that I can understand how someone who's been here a while and has a certain tie to this place can justify spending money on it and perhaps at a certain point I will as well-just not right now on my second day of posting, and yes I understand now that it does more than just provide a venue for us to communicate. Please don't use "forever" when I am waiting for my GC, :( say "a little bit longer":)
2010 cover letter template for
resume letter template. basic
vgayalu
07-25 12:12 PM
Dear Friends,
What is availability means available for persons applied before cut of dates? or not at all available like present Eb2.
A Person can apply only when visa's are available. For example right now there are no Visas for EB2. So no one can apply for I 485 under EB2 category. But when visas are available like EB3 why do not we apply. Cut off dates are USCIS created ones for their work conveninece by allowing few applicants . It is not law. There is no such hard and fast law stating that the applicants having priority dates before cut off dates can only apply for I 485. Just USCIS can issue a Circular to allow I 485 against to visa dates.
If it is really a law then they should say aome thing about the method of calculating cut off dates.
Why do not we write atleast a letter to allow to apply I 485 when visas are avaible by ignoring USCIS defined cut off dates.
Please discuss with senior attorneys and DHS and DGS officials.
With regards,
vgayalu
What is availability means available for persons applied before cut of dates? or not at all available like present Eb2.
A Person can apply only when visa's are available. For example right now there are no Visas for EB2. So no one can apply for I 485 under EB2 category. But when visas are available like EB3 why do not we apply. Cut off dates are USCIS created ones for their work conveninece by allowing few applicants . It is not law. There is no such hard and fast law stating that the applicants having priority dates before cut off dates can only apply for I 485. Just USCIS can issue a Circular to allow I 485 against to visa dates.
If it is really a law then they should say aome thing about the method of calculating cut off dates.
Why do not we write atleast a letter to allow to apply I 485 when visas are avaible by ignoring USCIS defined cut off dates.
Please discuss with senior attorneys and DHS and DGS officials.
With regards,
vgayalu
more...
cover letter for resume sample
neelu
12-13 12:17 AM
I'm with you - less talk and more action.
Also, members should all show support for all goals.
I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.
the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support
Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.
At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).
I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.
I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)
Also, members should all show support for all goals.
I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.
the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support
Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.
At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).
I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.
I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)
hair cover letter format. resume
Cover Letter Template - $6.00
chanduv23
09-28 10:25 AM
Yes, thanks for all your comments, and I would only request everyone to participate more actively on IV stuff. Start building your state chapters, spread the message.
When IV was expecting 10000 people for the rally only 2000 + came. It is obvious that America needs us and we need America and we must all unite to make this a better place.
Jane - your points taken. But, it is not all about rasicm. In a cosmopolitan society, everyone is same. It is just the fact that the communities from the majority opposue us.
A good example is Ron Hira. He is 100% Indian immigrant. He has been one of the architects behind the Durbin Grassley provisions.
So many people who work against us are the recent green card holders. A good example of such people who lurk in our forums is Senthil1. He got his green card and wants to do as much damage as possible for future immigrants, so that he is always in demand and does not face competition.
Since 1970s Indians and Chinese have migrated as doctors and engineers and have been in top positions here. If you are trying to immigrate today - you are a direct competition to their children who are raised here with comforts, they are the ones who influence the govt with restrictive policies.
Recently Jay(logiclife) was on a radio station and the person interviewing jay was a radio jockey of Indian origin. He is definitely not the highly skilled types, and he was behaving exactly like Ron Hira types
When IV was expecting 10000 people for the rally only 2000 + came. It is obvious that America needs us and we need America and we must all unite to make this a better place.
Jane - your points taken. But, it is not all about rasicm. In a cosmopolitan society, everyone is same. It is just the fact that the communities from the majority opposue us.
A good example is Ron Hira. He is 100% Indian immigrant. He has been one of the architects behind the Durbin Grassley provisions.
So many people who work against us are the recent green card holders. A good example of such people who lurk in our forums is Senthil1. He got his green card and wants to do as much damage as possible for future immigrants, so that he is always in demand and does not face competition.
Since 1970s Indians and Chinese have migrated as doctors and engineers and have been in top positions here. If you are trying to immigrate today - you are a direct competition to their children who are raised here with comforts, they are the ones who influence the govt with restrictive policies.
Recently Jay(logiclife) was on a radio station and the person interviewing jay was a radio jockey of Indian origin. He is definitely not the highly skilled types, and he was behaving exactly like Ron Hira types
more...
resume covering letter sample.
GotGC??
04-20 02:23 PM
[SIZE=3]Attn: California Members � Please participate in this event to support STRIVE ACT.
Will be there ! Go IV !!
Will be there ! Go IV !!
hot See the librarian cover letter
Built my resume cover letter
GCwaitforever
02-22 11:41 AM
EB-2 India went to unavailable because USCIS stamped 2003/2004 petitions left and right to consume VISA numbers. Then they realized there were bunch of 2001/2002 petitions gathering dust. After no VISA numbers left, they had no option but to move the priority date backwards to make very few petitions current.
I am betting that they will move the dates forward to 2003 in August or September and process few more EB-2 India petitions. For any forward movement to happen to India EB-2/EB-3, ROW EB-2/EB-3 must become current again. If not, we have to wait till October 2008 for new quota to become effective.
I am betting that they will move the dates forward to 2003 in August or September and process few more EB-2 India petitions. For any forward movement to happen to India EB-2/EB-3, ROW EB-2/EB-3 must become current again. If not, we have to wait till October 2008 for new quota to become effective.
more...
house cover letter format for resume
CV Covering Letter Tips
keshtwo
08-15 05:15 PM
wonder what that means for India-China EB2 in the October Bulletin. Will the retrogression be back to Jan 07 dates?:confused:
tattoo Cover letter example for
cv, sample resume formats
jungalee43
06-11 09:45 AM
Done.
more...
pictures Sample Resume Cover Letter
Cover Letter Format Example
kedrex
07-18 08:03 PM
bump
dresses Built my resume cover letter
cover letter for resume format
newuser
04-20 08:41 PM
Anyone from West Coast?
more...
makeup cover letter for resume sample
cover letter format for resume
whattodo21
06-16 08:43 AM
Sent it to my Senators.
However, is it possible to send it to Senators Grassley, Sanders too. I say this because these senators need to hear that we oppose this bill too and I am not sure how many of our members from IA and VT are active and are sending this message to them.
However, is it possible to send it to Senators Grassley, Sanders too. I say this because these senators need to hear that we oppose this bill too and I am not sure how many of our members from IA and VT are active and are sending this message to them.
girlfriend cv, sample resume formats
cover letter resume template.
sands_14
09-23 10:03 AM
I e-filed my EAD and AP;but when I sent the supporting documentation to the PO Box in Mesquite,Texas;it was not delivered on Friday,a notice was left.I am very anxious if it comes back.Is there a Phone Number I can call to ask them Reason for Non-delivery;what should I do???Is there an address different from the PO Box where I can FEDEX
hairstyles resume covering letter sample.
how to address a cover letter
vin13
11-13 09:29 AM
If you do not have the time to meet the lawmakers or their aides, call them over the phone explain the situation and email the letter.
If 100s' of us try and 1 succeeds, we all succeed.
If 100s' of us try and 1 succeeds, we all succeed.
dealsnet
03-19 08:17 AM
See Ron Gotcher's Immigration news letter.
http://imminfo.com/resources/newsletter/2008-03Newsletter.pdf
http://imminfo.com/resources/newsletter/2008-03Newsletter.pdf
desi3933
02-02 02:32 PM
Thanks for your inputs Desi.
.....
one must be employed at all times on EAD
......
Not Correct. One must have a LC job offer and it must be available at all times since PD to the date of I-485 approval.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
.....
one must be employed at all times on EAD
......
Not Correct. One must have a LC job offer and it must be available at all times since PD to the date of I-485 approval.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
No comments:
Post a Comment