fat ooksquot; clipart image
caliducas
07-19 12:49 AM
this 4 to 6 weeks is from 2nd July or 17 July?
I'm assuming it's from July 17.
I'm assuming it's from July 17.
wallpaper fat ooksquot; clipart image
West Deptford Girls Lacrosse
rimzhim
04-04 03:43 PM
if this bill is signed into law...most desi consultant companies with one h4 aunty doing the accounting work + recruiting + administrative work will have to shut down
:D
:D
Download Book clip art(107 Kb)
go_gc_way
01-15 11:13 PM
Bumping /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
2011 West Deptford Girls Lacrosse
mystery ook - Clip Art
kaisersose
08-17 10:06 AM
hi everyone,
I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.
I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.
Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?
Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.
Thanks.
A1: If you have an approved I-140 for the earlier PD, the answer is yes.
A2: You do not have to refile 485. Apply for PERM and get a new 140 for this PERM substituting your earlier PD. Now you will have an EB2 I-140 with the 2004 PD. There is an option to replace the 140 for an already filed 485. Just do that and you are all set.
I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.
I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.
Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?
Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.
Thanks.
A1: If you have an approved I-140 for the earlier PD, the answer is yes.
A2: You do not have to refile 485. Apply for PERM and get a new 140 for this PERM substituting your earlier PD. Now you will have an EB2 I-140 with the 2004 PD. There is an option to replace the 140 for an already filed 485. Just do that and you are all set.
more...

clip art
kartikiran
08-21 09:48 AM
welcome to the world of dealing with USCIS
I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.
.
.
.
I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?
I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.
.
.
.
I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?
Free Clipart of Book
belmontboy
02-19 04:11 AM
1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.
How exactly are illegals going to prove that they have been here for more than 5 years?
How exactly are illegals going to prove that they have been here for more than 5 years?
more...

clip art book. clipart book
alex99
07-11 07:35 PM
EB3 PERM
Labor Filed: August 27th 2006
I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
Still waiting for approval
Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....
Regards,
Alex
Labor Filed: August 27th 2006
I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
Still waiting for approval
Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....
Regards,
Alex
2010 Download Book clip art(107 Kb)
gt;Book Club - Free Clip Art
meera_godse
01-30 02:13 PM
thanks. Found a few reviews on desicrunch. but very few.
more...
ook club clip art
apt29
12-23 04:14 PM
Lawsuit on Visa Bulletin, Adjustment of Status | Legal Action Center (http://www.legalactioncenter.org/litigation/lawsuit-visa-bulletin-adjustment-status)
hair mystery ook - Clip Art
Free Books Clipart
nomi
12-12 04:59 PM
All of the documents in this link are written by
"Micheal Aytes /s/,
Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations
U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security"
I wonder if he is the person we should be talking to. Although the document does not indicate which city he works in. He should at leats be able to tell us who in USCIS makes these decisions if he is not the right person.
Also I was not able to find anything about not allowing concurrently to file 140/485 applications. Where was this information published? Does anyone know?
what about if we write a letter to USCIS and ask for some relief and all IV member fax that letter to USCIS same day. USICS will take notice about that many faxes same day and may be throw some light on this issue.
What do you guys think ??
"Micheal Aytes /s/,
Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations
U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security"
I wonder if he is the person we should be talking to. Although the document does not indicate which city he works in. He should at leats be able to tell us who in USCIS makes these decisions if he is not the right person.
Also I was not able to find anything about not allowing concurrently to file 140/485 applications. Where was this information published? Does anyone know?
what about if we write a letter to USCIS and ask for some relief and all IV member fax that letter to USCIS same day. USICS will take notice about that many faxes same day and may be throw some light on this issue.
What do you guys think ??
more...
To save the clip art,
singhsa3
03-04 12:54 PM
By the in PA they don't give you Drivers License if you are on EAD if your EAD validity is less than a year.
hot clip art
clip art of ooks on shelf
alisa
01-20 02:15 AM
Man....
You guys (from India) are in a really really terrible situation.
First column shows the year. Second one estimates applicants for GC from India. Third (Years to Clear) one divides backlog by 10000 to estimate the number of years needed too clear that backlog, assuming 10000 visa numbers released per year. Fourth (Year cleared) adds that number to the Year column to give the year you can get your GC. Finally, assuming that AC21 added a year's worth of supply of visa numbers, a year is taken out from the final estimate.
Also dependents are not included in the calculations. Send them back.
Here is how I estimated backlogs. Backlogs for 2001 and 2002 are taken from jungalee43 posting.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1265#post1265
For years 2003 and forward,
a) 65000 applicants for H-1 assumed
b) 40 percent of these assumed to be Indians (26000)
c) 75 % of these 26000 assumed to have applied for and made it past the I-140 stage, i.e. 19500 added annually since 2003.
d) Each year, 10000 visa numbers allotted to Indians. (Assumption: Indians don't have any dependents. If you want to include dependents, 2001 backlog clears in 2023, and 2006 backlog clears in 2055)
Here are the results.
Year Backlog YTC YC AC21
2001 123194 12.3194 2012 2011
2002 160274 16.0274 2016 2015
2003 169774 16.9774 2016 2015
2004 179274 17.9274 2020 2019
2005 188774 18.8774 2020 2019
2006 198274 19.8274 2024 2023
2007 207774 20.7774 2024 2023
2008 217274 21.7274 2028 2027
2009 226774 22.6774 2028 2027
2010 236274 23.6274 2032 2031
Feel free to improve on this.
I had posted this statistics last year on IV. I had done good research to arrive at these figures. I hope the figures will open eyes of people who are bestowed with 'blissful ignorance'.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1265#post1265
You guys (from India) are in a really really terrible situation.
First column shows the year. Second one estimates applicants for GC from India. Third (Years to Clear) one divides backlog by 10000 to estimate the number of years needed too clear that backlog, assuming 10000 visa numbers released per year. Fourth (Year cleared) adds that number to the Year column to give the year you can get your GC. Finally, assuming that AC21 added a year's worth of supply of visa numbers, a year is taken out from the final estimate.
Also dependents are not included in the calculations. Send them back.
Here is how I estimated backlogs. Backlogs for 2001 and 2002 are taken from jungalee43 posting.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1265#post1265
For years 2003 and forward,
a) 65000 applicants for H-1 assumed
b) 40 percent of these assumed to be Indians (26000)
c) 75 % of these 26000 assumed to have applied for and made it past the I-140 stage, i.e. 19500 added annually since 2003.
d) Each year, 10000 visa numbers allotted to Indians. (Assumption: Indians don't have any dependents. If you want to include dependents, 2001 backlog clears in 2023, and 2006 backlog clears in 2055)
Here are the results.
Year Backlog YTC YC AC21
2001 123194 12.3194 2012 2011
2002 160274 16.0274 2016 2015
2003 169774 16.9774 2016 2015
2004 179274 17.9274 2020 2019
2005 188774 18.8774 2020 2019
2006 198274 19.8274 2024 2023
2007 207774 20.7774 2024 2023
2008 217274 21.7274 2028 2027
2009 226774 22.6774 2028 2027
2010 236274 23.6274 2032 2031
Feel free to improve on this.
I had posted this statistics last year on IV. I had done good research to arrive at these figures. I hope the figures will open eyes of people who are bestowed with 'blissful ignorance'.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1265#post1265
more...
house clip art book. clip art book.
Books clip art. Preview
ajaykk
07-11 09:35 PM
My PD is 06/27/06..should I feel happy or fingers x'd or just lucky....
tattoo Free Clipart of Book
open ook - Clip Art Gallery
sagar_nyc
06-10 02:07 PM
This is correct. EAD is based on pending 485 in most of our case. that's it.
what the heck r u talking. i just renewed my EAD myself, no employment letter, no pay slip, no crap. Don't blabber if you dont know the details.
what the heck r u talking. i just renewed my EAD myself, no employment letter, no pay slip, no crap. Don't blabber if you dont know the details.
more...
pictures clip art book. clipart book
ook
ski_dude12
03-09 02:23 PM
No change for EB2-I.
dresses clip art of ooks on shelf

phone ook clipart.
lazycis
12-20 08:35 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.
more...
makeup ook club clip art
clip art book. clip art book.
santa123
01-26 12:45 AM
Pls participate & write to CIS on your hardships
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=312718#post312718
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=312718#post312718
girlfriend open ook - Clip Art Gallery

Art_BooksApples.jpg
paskal
03-16 11:19 AM
to see you get defensive and try to make a case etc...........it amuses me........thats why i am doing it!!! :)
Dear friend,
We are not here to denigrate others. Neither are we interested in the kind of stereotyping that Lou Dobbs engages in.
I see you have not even bothered to complete your profile. So much for your bravery, railing at people anonymously.
Real good company and really god job huh?
I work for a REAL good company too, and I'm willing to bet my GC I make more money than you. Get it?
I have been here 12 years, I have education from the best schools in India and in the US (yes #1 ranked schools). The system still sticks me in EB2 with morons like YOU. So stop whining. The system is broken and we are trying to get it reformed. Isn't that the whole point? Hopefully you are lifting your little finger to help occasionally.
Consider this a warning. This needs to stop.
Dear friend,
We are not here to denigrate others. Neither are we interested in the kind of stereotyping that Lou Dobbs engages in.
I see you have not even bothered to complete your profile. So much for your bravery, railing at people anonymously.
Real good company and really god job huh?
I work for a REAL good company too, and I'm willing to bet my GC I make more money than you. Get it?
I have been here 12 years, I have education from the best schools in India and in the US (yes #1 ranked schools). The system still sticks me in EB2 with morons like YOU. So stop whining. The system is broken and we are trying to get it reformed. Isn't that the whole point? Hopefully you are lifting your little finger to help occasionally.
Consider this a warning. This needs to stop.
hairstyles To save the clip art,
Books and Resources
kavita
12-10 07:47 PM
don't you think that working towards removing unfair country quota in skilled category would be faster & easier than population control?
Now that you are enlighted about being one among too many, are you planning to go back, and reduce backlog for others?
Also, when talking about reducing indian population, I hope that you do not agree with what 10 pakistanis tried to do in mumbai few days back!!! That is one very bad way of reducing population! I would prefer load balancing i.e. moving some ppl to part of world where population is not so much.
Jokes apart, we need to seriously highlight the fact that as there is no country quota in H1B, since it is a skilled category visa, similarly there should be no country quota in skill based immigration too. It is nothing but simply 'DESCRIMINATION" based on country of birth. Do we have guts to fight that??? we can only talk about some stupid solutions but have no unity, no guts and no willingness to stand up for our community.
I absolutely agree with you. I can't imagine how a person of Indian or Chinese origin can blame themselves of this retrogression. To me, it is a reflection of poor self esteem.
The bottomline is that we are here because we are needed here. We have the privilege to apply for green card in return for the work we do. Country quota does not make sense in employment based immigration. It is an unfair practice which has to stop someday.
Now that you are enlighted about being one among too many, are you planning to go back, and reduce backlog for others?
Also, when talking about reducing indian population, I hope that you do not agree with what 10 pakistanis tried to do in mumbai few days back!!! That is one very bad way of reducing population! I would prefer load balancing i.e. moving some ppl to part of world where population is not so much.
Jokes apart, we need to seriously highlight the fact that as there is no country quota in H1B, since it is a skilled category visa, similarly there should be no country quota in skill based immigration too. It is nothing but simply 'DESCRIMINATION" based on country of birth. Do we have guts to fight that??? we can only talk about some stupid solutions but have no unity, no guts and no willingness to stand up for our community.
I absolutely agree with you. I can't imagine how a person of Indian or Chinese origin can blame themselves of this retrogression. To me, it is a reflection of poor self esteem.
The bottomline is that we are here because we are needed here. We have the privilege to apply for green card in return for the work we do. Country quota does not make sense in employment based immigration. It is an unfair practice which has to stop someday.
champu
02-13 09:18 PM
Its like what NAZIS did to Jews.. Cmon this is America, lets post this to President Obama's website
Administrator may consider removing this thread...
Content and even title is offensive. It may undermine our cause.
Administrator may consider removing this thread...
Content and even title is offensive. It may undermine our cause.
logiclife
01-31 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=logiclife]Unpaid bench means you are "Out of Status". Not illegal.
I don't agree at all with this statement. People can go on a unpaid maternity leave and still maintain status.
Out of status is anyway no better than illegal.
Look. Here's the deal.
Whether you are on unpaid bench while looking for a project, or on unpaid maternity leave or on unpaid vacation. Missing paystubs means you are out of status. Period. Probably for maternity leave, you can have unpaid days off but still you may be issued paystubs of 0-dollar in which case it might be ok. I dont know about unpaid maternity leave.
The problem arises at the time of H1 transfer. And here is the classic situation:
You are looking for a project on an unpaid bench. You've been unpaid for 2 months. Then you find a project but thru another employer(bodyshop). Then you join that project and change your employer and file for H1 transfer. When you file for H1 transfer, since you are missing paystubs from previous employer for 2 months, due to unpaid bench, there is a "Gap" in employment. USCIS considers missing paystubs as out of status and then sends an inquiry about the H1 transfer. So you are in hanging status. Then you shell out a couple of thousand dollars to an attorney to reply to that inquiry about the gap to USCIS with whatever crap fits into that. Most of the cases, USCIS approves the petition with I-94. Sometimes it approves without I-94 therby forcing you to travel out of country and come back.
So the unpaid bench is a really issue if you have to change your employer at the end of the bench time. If you continue with the same employer after your unpaid bench, then yes, you are out of status but it doesnt create problems.
I don't agree at all with this statement. People can go on a unpaid maternity leave and still maintain status.
Out of status is anyway no better than illegal.
Look. Here's the deal.
Whether you are on unpaid bench while looking for a project, or on unpaid maternity leave or on unpaid vacation. Missing paystubs means you are out of status. Period. Probably for maternity leave, you can have unpaid days off but still you may be issued paystubs of 0-dollar in which case it might be ok. I dont know about unpaid maternity leave.
The problem arises at the time of H1 transfer. And here is the classic situation:
You are looking for a project on an unpaid bench. You've been unpaid for 2 months. Then you find a project but thru another employer(bodyshop). Then you join that project and change your employer and file for H1 transfer. When you file for H1 transfer, since you are missing paystubs from previous employer for 2 months, due to unpaid bench, there is a "Gap" in employment. USCIS considers missing paystubs as out of status and then sends an inquiry about the H1 transfer. So you are in hanging status. Then you shell out a couple of thousand dollars to an attorney to reply to that inquiry about the gap to USCIS with whatever crap fits into that. Most of the cases, USCIS approves the petition with I-94. Sometimes it approves without I-94 therby forcing you to travel out of country and come back.
So the unpaid bench is a really issue if you have to change your employer at the end of the bench time. If you continue with the same employer after your unpaid bench, then yes, you are out of status but it doesnt create problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment