Cheshire Cat - American
vandanaverdia
09-10 05:48 PM
^^^ bump^^^
wallpaper Cheshire Cat - American
SciFi and Fantasy Art Alice in
nomad
07-17 12:58 AM
IVers,
I have created a blog entry here http://utubecitizen.blogspot.com/ regarding numbersusa.com
I have gone through all the posts in this thread, and have taken some of the members comments/points. Am planning to reveal true colors of Lou Dobb, and Tancredo etc in the following days. Please check it out. Please dont consider it as an advt.
thanks
I have created a blog entry here http://utubecitizen.blogspot.com/ regarding numbersusa.com
I have gone through all the posts in this thread, and have taken some of the members comments/points. Am planning to reveal true colors of Lou Dobb, and Tancredo etc in the following days. Please check it out. Please dont consider it as an advt.
thanks
Cheshire catquot; from Alice
vin13
11-13 12:27 PM
The 1st quarter ends Dec 31. So technically, USCIS has until that to allocate the total of 35,000 visas. Now, let's assume they have only approved 5000 visas across all categories thus far, then that doesn't mean they can go and allocate the remaining 30,000 in December to the retrogressed countries.
I think the way the spillover works (except for the last month of last quarter) is at the end of the quarter (technically Jan bulletin is published around Dec 15) based on the demand for the last 2 weeks for that quarter, USCIS will spillover visas. So I think we should wait until the Jan bulletin that comes out in December before we push for a lawsuit. If you want to send letters to people, then so be it, but I am pretty sure USCIS is well within its operating procedure wrt spillover. If spillover doesn't happen in the Jan bulletin, then we have ground for a strong case.
I guess we will be fine if they are not able to complete the spillover within the calandar quarter and issue them the month after (except when it is end of fiscal year). I hope you are right that the spillover happens in January for the 1st quarter.
But look at previous visa bulletins. Do you see major movements 4 times a year. Its always the end of the year. So we are asking for clarification on following the law which seems to say that spillover need to happen during the remainder of the calander quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
I think the way the spillover works (except for the last month of last quarter) is at the end of the quarter (technically Jan bulletin is published around Dec 15) based on the demand for the last 2 weeks for that quarter, USCIS will spillover visas. So I think we should wait until the Jan bulletin that comes out in December before we push for a lawsuit. If you want to send letters to people, then so be it, but I am pretty sure USCIS is well within its operating procedure wrt spillover. If spillover doesn't happen in the Jan bulletin, then we have ground for a strong case.
I guess we will be fine if they are not able to complete the spillover within the calandar quarter and issue them the month after (except when it is end of fiscal year). I hope you are right that the spillover happens in January for the 1st quarter.
But look at previous visa bulletins. Do you see major movements 4 times a year. Its always the end of the year. So we are asking for clarification on following the law which seems to say that spillover need to happen during the remainder of the calander quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
2011 SciFi and Fantasy Art Alice in
And now I can add the Cheshire
singhsa3
03-04 12:54 PM
By the in PA they don't give you Drivers License if you are on EAD if your EAD validity is less than a year.
more...
Alice in Wonderland Photo
sugaur
08-21 11:01 PM
Have the chubby guy u take care of contact the local congressman/senator/newspaper and tell them a sob story about how no one will take care of him except you and maybe you will get lucky.
One thing you can do, when you are deported, take the porky along. Less expense for the US health care.:D
One thing you can do, when you are deported, take the porky along. Less expense for the US health care.:D
Cheshire Cat (Alice in
sugaur
08-21 11:01 PM
Have the chubby guy u take care of contact the local congressman/senator/newspaper and tell them a sob story about how no one will take care of him except you and maybe you will get lucky.
One thing you can do, when you are deported, take the porky along. Less expense for the US health care.:D
One thing you can do, when you are deported, take the porky along. Less expense for the US health care.:D
more...

Famous Cat : Cheshire Cat
pappu
12-26 08:37 AM
Good idea.it would help if members can also list such sites and forums on the thread so that everyone can go and post. I like the idea of 'Waiting for your Green Card ? Read this .. Free Immigration Consultation!!! (no strings)' as the headline. People get attracted to such headlines.
I did a quick google search for 'desi forums' and found several http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=desi+forums&btnG=Google+Search
I am sure there must be several for other nationalities and several local sites like http://kcdesi.com/ all over the web.
it will only require a contribution of 15 minutes of your time to help in this effort.
I did a quick google search for 'desi forums' and found several http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=desi+forums&btnG=Google+Search
I am sure there must be several for other nationalities and several local sites like http://kcdesi.com/ all over the web.
it will only require a contribution of 15 minutes of your time to help in this effort.
2010 Cheshire catquot; from Alice
Characters: The Cheshire Cat
desi3933
03-11 11:12 AM
See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881
This is what Ron has said (link provided by you)
--------
I am just speculating, but it appears that the CIS has decided to concentrate on EB3 AOS cases and is trying to use up as much of the quota as possible there. At the same time, the State Department is slowly advancing the China/India EB2 cutoff dates to try to use up numbers there.
-------------
Two things -
2. EB3 are being approved so use to use all available quota for EB3
2. How slowly advancing for eb2 means current to you?
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881
This is what Ron has said (link provided by you)
--------
I am just speculating, but it appears that the CIS has decided to concentrate on EB3 AOS cases and is trying to use up as much of the quota as possible there. At the same time, the State Department is slowly advancing the China/India EB2 cutoff dates to try to use up numbers there.
-------------
Two things -
2. EB3 are being approved so use to use all available quota for EB3
2. How slowly advancing for eb2 means current to you?
more...

cheshire cat alice in
the_jaguar
11-08 04:46 PM
Central Jersey here..
hair And now I can add the Cheshire
Tim-burton-alice-in-wonderland
thomachan72
07-05 03:25 PM
Since the sentiment is so string against freeloaders - aren't all the people not donating to AILF freeloaders too ? Let's donate to AILF too while we are at it...
cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.
cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.
more...
Alice in Wonderland and the
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-13 07:49 PM
I thought it will not be of much use since my PD wasn'tcurrent. Can you let me know the procedure to open a SR?
Call USCIS, there number should be listed on the receipt or online.
Ask them to open an SR as your cases has passed the normal processing time.
They will do that for you
Call USCIS, there number should be listed on the receipt or online.
Ask them to open an SR as your cases has passed the normal processing time.
They will do that for you
hot Alice in Wonderland Photo
alice in wonderland chieshire
logiclife
04-20 07:05 PM
Hi,
Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
Sorry if it is a dumb question..:confused: .I just joined today..
- Naresh
No you dont need to show anything. Just be there on time...
Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
Sorry if it is a dumb question..:confused: .I just joined today..
- Naresh
No you dont need to show anything. Just be there on time...
more...
house 1 2010 Alice In Wonderland,
How to Draw the Cheshire Cat
singhsa3
07-18 09:54 AM
Please explain Greg's comment,
"We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."
Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd,reached 11:34 AM CST, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?
"We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."
Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd,reached 11:34 AM CST, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?
tattoo Cheshire Cat (Alice in
Cheshire Cat Shirt
chmur
09-11 09:44 AM
The actual backlog at beginning of 2010 is 200K (pending I-485) + all EB2 I/C and EB3 waiting to file I-485 from 2007-2010. The no of folks in EB2I/C and EB3 ROW from 2007-2010 will be about 80-100K. So instead of 2-3 years , overflow will start reaching EB3 in ~ 5 years.
Yes @the beginning of 2010 - 200 K . Now ~@160 K. The flood gates will not open at least for another year. Just like 2009-210, 2010-11 will see significant reduction in backlog , so next year at this time we may be @120 range. That's when it is very close to EB3-I.
Now problem with your analysis is you assume that USCIS will open the flood gates and make EB2-I current letting in all the applications from 2007 -2010 in one shot. That is questionable, especially since they got burnt in 2007 . They will gradually open the gates . And 70-80 K EB2 and EB3-ROW applications between 2007 -2010 sounds little high.
So I do think we will start burning the Eb3-I backlog with 2-3 years, by 5 years all categories will be current.
And one thing that has not got enough press here is , how the EB3-ROW has got significant overflow in the last two months though EB2- I/C are no where near current. Per common understanding , they should not get a single overflow till EB2 is current .
Street Justice ??
Yes @the beginning of 2010 - 200 K . Now ~@160 K. The flood gates will not open at least for another year. Just like 2009-210, 2010-11 will see significant reduction in backlog , so next year at this time we may be @120 range. That's when it is very close to EB3-I.
Now problem with your analysis is you assume that USCIS will open the flood gates and make EB2-I current letting in all the applications from 2007 -2010 in one shot. That is questionable, especially since they got burnt in 2007 . They will gradually open the gates . And 70-80 K EB2 and EB3-ROW applications between 2007 -2010 sounds little high.
So I do think we will start burning the Eb3-I backlog with 2-3 years, by 5 years all categories will be current.
And one thing that has not got enough press here is , how the EB3-ROW has got significant overflow in the last two months though EB2- I/C are no where near current. Per common understanding , they should not get a single overflow till EB2 is current .
Street Justice ??
more...
pictures Famous Cat : Cheshire Cat
alice-in-wonderland tim burton
amitjoey
01-02 04:14 PM
Is there any way to find out the number of members in IV. I talked about IV with a lot of my friends and 6 of them have become members. It would be nice to know the number of members in IV just like we know the Percentage of Target Met for $ contributions.
From Pappu's post- total Members till now 7,921.
From Pappu's post- total Members till now 7,921.
dresses alice in wonderland chieshire

Alice in Wonderland where
zuhail
03-10 01:25 PM
I disagree that this is not the right time for visa recapturing. It will be never be the right time.
Do you think the efforts like sending 1000 pizzas etc would not draw negative publicity. Think again.
What we are asking is to recapture the unused visa numbers. In this climate of high unemployment rate, I do not think there is any other legislation that would draw less negative publicity.
It is to be strongly publicized and understood that these recapturing unused visa numbers are only going to help the non-immigrants who are already employed and who are on the path to seek permanent resident status. This is NOT creating new H1B visas NOR giving away the jobs to the non-immigrants.
Do you think the efforts like sending 1000 pizzas etc would not draw negative publicity. Think again.
What we are asking is to recapture the unused visa numbers. In this climate of high unemployment rate, I do not think there is any other legislation that would draw less negative publicity.
It is to be strongly publicized and understood that these recapturing unused visa numbers are only going to help the non-immigrants who are already employed and who are on the path to seek permanent resident status. This is NOT creating new H1B visas NOR giving away the jobs to the non-immigrants.
more...
makeup cheshire cat alice in
1 2010 Alice In Wonderland,
vagish
04-04 03:31 PM
Solution is :
1. Reform current H1B procedures so that it cannot be abused.
2. Make H1b cap market based.
3. Reform EB based GC process as suggested by Strive Act..
If only i was president !! :)..
keep dreaming ,
1) H1B based on market ( will never happen ) , how ever hiking it to some
rational number like 100K to 130K is a good possibility.
2) reform GC process so that after working for 5 years, with one company
one should be able to get green card without delay, this would be more
meanigful as it will demonstrate that the poners really has a full time job
as oppose to somebody just buying green card without ever
working for a company.
thanks
1. Reform current H1B procedures so that it cannot be abused.
2. Make H1b cap market based.
3. Reform EB based GC process as suggested by Strive Act..
If only i was president !! :)..
keep dreaming ,
1) H1B based on market ( will never happen ) , how ever hiking it to some
rational number like 100K to 130K is a good possibility.
2) reform GC process so that after working for 5 years, with one company
one should be able to get green card without delay, this would be more
meanigful as it will demonstrate that the poners really has a full time job
as oppose to somebody just buying green card without ever
working for a company.
thanks
girlfriend Cheshire Cat Shirt

did you ever see an alice?
varshadas
02-07 09:35 PM
No one has volunteered so far for the third spot.
hairstyles Alice in Wonderland and the

5 Cheshire Cat, Alice In
ItIsNotFunny
10-15 04:40 PM
Guys,
It was just a suggestion. If we together decide after analysis that this is not a good idea, we can divert our energy to something that is more productive.
By the way, I already got few red flowers (red dots) :)
It was just a suggestion. If we together decide after analysis that this is not a good idea, we can divert our energy to something that is more productive.
By the way, I already got few red flowers (red dots) :)
gcnirvana
07-12 04:50 PM
I think you are in. Good Luck!
Mine is 3/21/06. So close...yet seems like so far :(
Hi,
My PD is March 1st 2006. Just wondering is March 1st is in or out? i.e. cut off is March 2nd or March 1st?
thanks,
Rwe
Mine is 3/21/06. So close...yet seems like so far :(
Hi,
My PD is March 1st 2006. Just wondering is March 1st is in or out? i.e. cut off is March 2nd or March 1st?
thanks,
Rwe
go_gc_way
12-30 11:25 PM
justAnotherFile , thank you for taking time to post it. Good title for the classified. "Help yourself to solve your Green Card problems..."
Anurakt, thank you for visiting this thread and posting in wikipedia !
Dear IV members, we need to do more. Thanks so far for visiting this thread and doing your best. I feel that posting classifieds/emails/discussion threads in other web sites (regional or other websites) have good chance of bringing in more members to our web site.
For example , the classified in indiagrid is accessed 35 times so far ! Wikipedia and other web site postings will have similar access.
Looking forward to contribution from other members to this thread.
I have listed different web sites posted by city so far, they are less, can members from cities not posted yet help find the web sites and better post in thsoe sites? The title justanotherfile posted is most appropriate .. "Help yourself to solve your Green Card problems".
1)New York .
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta ...................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
Anurakt, thank you for visiting this thread and posting in wikipedia !
Dear IV members, we need to do more. Thanks so far for visiting this thread and doing your best. I feel that posting classifieds/emails/discussion threads in other web sites (regional or other websites) have good chance of bringing in more members to our web site.
For example , the classified in indiagrid is accessed 35 times so far ! Wikipedia and other web site postings will have similar access.
Looking forward to contribution from other members to this thread.
I have listed different web sites posted by city so far, they are less, can members from cities not posted yet help find the web sites and better post in thsoe sites? The title justanotherfile posted is most appropriate .. "Help yourself to solve your Green Card problems".
1)New York .
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta ...................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
No comments:
Post a Comment