Thursday, 1 December 2011

birthday cake designs for girls

images baptism cake ideas for girls. birthday cake designs for girls. christening cake designs for

christening cake designs for




roseball
07-09 04:57 PM
Quote:

The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said.

/End Quote

This statement from Mr. Aytes can be used to prove the conspiracy against July filers. If they knew that the security check process would have been completed shortly, then why in the world would they have to approve them before July....They had all the time till end of the fiscal year (Sept 30th) to approve such cases once the security checks were complete and still not allow wastage of immigrant visas for the current fiscal year. They only approved it for one of the following two reasons:

-- They didnt want all of us to file under the old fee system. That would cause USCIS a loss of $225-300 million (based on guestimates from www.immigration-law.com)

-- They were not ready to accept the work load of 300-400k I-485 applications which could have led to huge backlogs for years to come because the current political situation will in no way increase the number of immigrant visas for legal immigrants. All they care for is illegal immigrants.....





wallpaper christening cake designs for birthday cake designs for girls. 21st irthday cake ideas for

21st irthday cake ideas for




willgetgc2005
04-20 05:11 PM
If there si anyone form Cisco, can you please post this info in Cisco masala mailing list ?

I will send my phone number as pm.





birthday cake designs for girls. Kids Birthday Cakes Ideas

Kids Birthday Cakes Ideas




GreenLantern
02-14 05:21 PM
Well I gave this a shot last night, and I have realized that I suck at 3D.

I might try again later, but i'm going to collapse in my own defeat for a while.





2011 21st irthday cake ideas for birthday cake designs for girls. 1st irthday cake designs for

1st irthday cake designs for




srmeka
07-12 09:04 PM
Yup in the same boat :D, hopefully we will cross the gate this time

I am also in the same boat. Current after 2 years. My buddies with similar PD got lucky in 2008. Will have to wait till August to test mine. Congrats to all those got current and good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully dates will move forward in some reasonable order from now on. Thanks.



more...


birthday cake designs for girls. 80th Birthday Cake Ideas

80th Birthday Cake Ideas




leoindiano
03-17 10:19 AM
EB2 India PD came only up till April 2004 before it retrogressed. There is no way anybody whose PD is between April to Sept 2004 could have applied before July 2007. They might have applied only in July 2007 when USCIS made EB2 PD current by mistake.

Before retrogression started in "October 2005 Bulletin, Nov 2005 effective", there are quite a few people who applied for I-485 and had PD upto sept 2004. Those cases are approved. I know couple of cases myself.





birthday cake designs for girls. first irthday cake ideas for

first irthday cake ideas for




new2gc
06-10 04:23 PM
done.. and fwd to other friends as well.



more...


birthday cake designs for girls. 1st Birthday Cake Designs For

1st Birthday Cake Designs For




nk2007
07-18 12:34 PM
Some of you have been concerned about my post regarding the rejection of some applications received on July 2nd. I've been checking and it seems to be true that some cases were sent back that day. Apparently, the number of cases sent back is small, however, so that is good news. And you should have received the case back by now if you're in that group. For everyone else, the way you will likely find that your case is being processed will be if the check is cashed. I would give this a few days and keep checking with the bank to see if the payment has cleared and this will be a lot faster in all likelihood than waiting on a receipt. Obviously, check with your lawyer on this.





2010 Kids Birthday Cakes Ideas birthday cake designs for girls. baptism cake ideas for girls.

baptism cake ideas for girls.




vandanaverdia
09-12 08:35 PM
Guys,

Good to know the weather will be good, but even it is not, the spirit shouldnt die. I wish all realize this. I hope the weather is horrible and we all still make it to make the voice heard louder.,

Sri..

Hey sri: Are you hoping for horrible weather because you are not attending the rally??? Your public profile says you are not attending the rally????
Come rain or shine... You should be with all of us in DC!!!

GO IV!!!



more...


birthday cake designs for girls. in 70th irthday cakes

in 70th irthday cakes




javadeveloper
12-11 12:33 PM
Agreed! But when you call your bank to send you a debit card, they send it in days if not in weeks....that shows a sign of inter-dependability and a sense of need for each other. Sort of...I need you, you need me. You do not have to file MTR if they don't send you a debit card within 10 days.

Compare that with US consulate and DOS VISA bulletin and GC process...

Agreed





hair 1st irthday cake designs for birthday cake designs for girls. 1st irthday cake ideas for

1st irthday cake ideas for




suriajay12
05-11 09:42 AM
Keep writing letter, regular mail etc to president, Ms. Joe etc...

I can imagine whats in our EB2 (Feb 04-05) minds. "Lets wait and see what happens next month, or lets see Oct bulletin". I cant change your minds.

But EB2 guys from much later date:
If you looked at the pace it was moving in the last 6 months, you MAY get your GCs after 3-4 years.. which is unacceptable waiting too. So join hands with EB3 and lets move together. No point in waiting. DOnt you think all EB3s will convert into EB2 if there is no light at the end .. . So it will not serve anything if you keep quite...



more...


birthday cake designs for girls. first irthday cake ideas for

first irthday cake ideas for




my2cents
03-01 12:13 PM
good analysis

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7813





hot 80th Birthday Cake Ideas birthday cake designs for girls. 21st irthday cake ideas for

21st irthday cake ideas for




Guest007
03-12 02:52 PM
No one is accusing IV

All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.

However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.

I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.

I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.

Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.


Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.


There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.


Just in the beginning of the day, I had 5 greens and now reds, I assure you colors don't make a difference, however if their is any sanity to what I said, please think and act rationally.


Thank you

Your frustration is pointed at wrong place. Ideally you should show this kind of frustration on a elected official who promises you something and does not deliver. But in this case IV core is not a eleceted representative for you, all they are doing is providing a platform to fight for a cause. If you have an agenda you start taking the lead for that and IV core will provide the platform to help that. It does not help just being a by stander.



more...


house 21st irthday cake ideas for birthday cake designs for girls. cake ideas for girls. cake

cake ideas for girls. cake




eeezzz
02-14 03:22 PM
Everybody stands in one single queue......one line not five lines......one line my friend, irrespective of your nationality. so if you wait 2 years, or 2 hours..I wait the same. Unlike NOW, where some people wait 5-8 years and others 1-2 years.
I think what USCIS can do in order to achieve your "fair play" is they will start to put country limit on H-1B also and then cut off date show up for some countries for H-1 applications(PS: unused quota can't go to oversubscribed countries at 4th quarter). In this case, years later, there's no need for specific country bulletins for EB.
The current case is over 50% of H-1B issued to Indian and Chinese every year. And that is why now most people here are waiting.
Do you think RoW H-1B applicants should shout loud and ask for the country limit to be set on H-1B?





tattoo first irthday cake ideas for birthday cake designs for girls. irthday cake decorations for

irthday cake decorations for




yabadaba
02-21 03:19 PM
singhsa...all number and predictions get thrown out of the window when it comes to indians. we find the most innovative ways of jumping ahead in line.

i remember a few months back I had checked on and there were approximately 200 people with an earlier priority date than mine 09/2005. now there are 700.

I agree the BEC freed up many people but a bulk of these cases are priority dates porting and labor substitution.

so you can download and analyze the labor certfications from flcdatacenter (or look at my earliest posts..when u search posts by user) but the fact of the matter is that there is no predictability to the queue because we specialize in jumping ahead



more...


pictures 1st Birthday Cake Designs For birthday cake designs for girls. 21st Birthday Cake Designs For

21st Birthday Cake Designs For




Ramba
07-14 06:39 PM
Thanks Ramba. I appreciate your positive comments. I guess the only doubt now is to find out a way whether employer had revoked my 140 before 180 days? If they didnt I am 100% safe now.

Yes. If they revoked the 140 before 180 days of 485 pending, USCIS might have directly denied your 485. They normally dont issue RFE. Since, you recived RFE, I guess it is after 180 days. So hang on. Reply correctly to RFE with all details. You will be fine.

Are you sure they are revoking your 140?





dresses 21st irthday cake ideas for birthday cake designs for girls. irthday cakes blog 16th Make

irthday cakes blog 16th Make




Jaime
09-11 04:39 PM
Once for all, let's get this thing over NOW!!!

LET'S GO TO DC NOW, OR WAIT FOREVER TO BE FREE!!!!!

Well Said! The Time is NOW guys! Later will be just too late! Thing of your future and your children's future!!! Everyone to DC!!!!!!!!!!



more...


makeup in 70th irthday cakes birthday cake designs for girls. 21st irthday cake ideas for

21st irthday cake ideas for




Refugee_New
07-28 01:17 PM
I would recommend each and everyone...be it a believer or a non-believer..
to read the book by Richard Dawkins: The God Delusion..

If u have even an iota of rationality ..you will appretiate the beauty of his argument...This book is a must read for every mortal...

You can get a "used" copy on amazon for 3$...please..i beg u guys to read it!

if you have the PDF version of it then please post it. $3 is too much.

hehe hehe i am an IT guy.





girlfriend irthday cake decorations for birthday cake designs for girls. irthday cake ideas for girls.

irthday cake ideas for girls.




perm2gc
01-18 03:39 PM
http://groups.google.com/group/usaimmigration/browse_thread/thread/7be520c4b9c1cab5?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.visa.us/topics?lnk=gschg&hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.immigration.usa/topics?lnk=gschg&hl=en&





hairstyles first irthday cake ideas for birthday cake designs for girls. cake designs for girls.

cake designs for girls.




cin45220
12-29 10:04 AM
Hi,

I am planning to start my Online MBA from Univ of Nebraska (UNL). This is AACSB certified.
Also the price point is really sweet. 17K only + Books. Business Week placed it 4th overall part time.
The Best Part-Time Business Schools: University of Nebraska - BusinessWeek (http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1105_best_part_time_business_schools/7.htm)
-That is what got me interested in the first place.
Plus it is not a "** State University" but a "University of **" which means it should have better profs.

Anyhow anyone has any pros and cons to share about this one?

n'
Joy

"Plus it is not a "** State University" but a "University of **" which means it should have better profs."


How do people come up with aforementioned insights? There is no co-relation between how a Univ is named and the quality of education offered....

I guess, according to you, Univ of phoenix must be better than all the state Univs (OSU, MSU etc..) in US

-CinBoy





ujjvalkoul
01-17 03:48 PM
Thanks to all those you contribute and I would like to push others over the edge, who are in a dilemma whether to contribute or not. $20 a month is half of what u pay for cable or ur cell phone/ Home phone Bill.....





chapper
07-24 10:45 AM
To the best of my knowledge - she will be in status as long as her H4 application is pending or even AOS pending and also her post OPT is 60 days as mentioned earlier..

My wife's H4 is pending. I applied AOS for both of US. Her OPT expired on 7/11. How long can she be in status until she gets H4?pls advise me!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment