Thursday, 1 December 2011

are justin timberlake and mila kunis

images Tags: justin timberlake, Mila are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Mila Kunis: `Justin Timberlake

Mila Kunis: `Justin Timberlake




conundrum
11-06 11:56 AM
btw, I didn't notarize my letter. I faxed in the FOIA request.





wallpaper Mila Kunis: `Justin Timberlake are justin timberlake and mila kunis. justin timberlake and mila

justin timberlake and mila




alex99
04-10 10:35 AM
please participate





are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake amp; Mila Kunis

Justin Timberlake amp; Mila Kunis




rkay
05-23 02:08 PM
MBA is not for everyone and in addition, an Online MBA doesn't have any value. MBA is not the same thing as learning cntrl C and cntrl V and then working for a shady desi consultant.
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !





2011 justin timberlake and mila are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake amp; Mila Kunis

Justin Timberlake amp; Mila Kunis




newuser
10-15 08:19 PM
Will mail the doc asap



more...


are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Mila Kunis loved sex scenes

Mila Kunis loved sex scenes




kondur_007
04-10 03:44 PM
Thanks Kondur. That was a very good presentation of the numbers. I very much appreciate it.

Now,

1. Why did EB1 last year needed spillover visas, although it was current all the time? If a category is current, isn't that it has less demand than allocated numbers?

2. As per May bulletin, EB4 might need a cut off. So we cannot expect any spillover from EB4. So that is clear. Now the spillover chances are from EB5, EB2 ROW and EB1(?). I am including EB1 because, given the current economy over the past year, should there be a better possibility of more spillover from EB2 ROW and EB1 compared to last year?

3. Also why are the total EB numbers different in different fiscal years (e.g., 141020 in FY2009, 162949 in FY 2008 and 154497 in FY2007)? In FYs 2007 and 2008 did the extra visas come from Family based while it did not for FY 2009? If so, why is it so?

4. Based on Pending 485 data of March 2010, I barely see few hundred EB4s. And hardly considerable number of EB1s. What's going on? If we go by this data, we should be getting good chunk of spillover numbers...

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20Card/Green%20Card%20Through%20a%20Job/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory-Total%203-8-2010.pdf


Thanks,

Here is what I think; possible answers/comments. I am not an expert but am thinking following:

1. Any category being "current" is based on "DOS's guesstimate" based on demand numbers they receive and so it is never "perfect". So yes, you are true that technically EB1 should be retrogressed "slightly", but considering the small number of spillover (now called fall down numbers) it used, it may not have been able to be predicted prior to the end of fiscal year.

2. That is the biggest hope and assumption that there will be more fall down from EB5 and EB1 due to "economy". Caveat is, more and more people are trying to switch to "current" categories and so actual usage may not be commensurate with "economy". We have never been given any "usage data". So everything is a pure guess on this front. Looking at data, I honestly do not see any difference in number of EB1 cases from 2008-2009-2010.

3. Yes, it is due to "spillover" from Family based category. (This is where DOS is using the word "spillover" and any visa number that go from one EB to another EB category, they all it "fall across" and "fall down"). These numbers used to be higher before and now lower as they are more efficient in using as many numbers as possible for a particular category.

4. Pending 485 data is extremely deceptive for "current" categories. Look at the approval timeframe of EB2 ROW or EB1 cases; majority of them are approved before ever counted as "pending". Remember. "pending cases" DO NOT reflect "usage".

The main thing missing in all these is the "USAGE", this should be a very easy information that can be made available by DOS, but they have not. If I had one "wish" to get one piece of info; would be this: "number of visa used in each category every month and YTD". Without that info, no prediction of spillover/fall down-across is ever possible.





are justin timberlake and mila kunis. justin timberlake mila kunis

justin timberlake mila kunis




Norristown
09-11 08:41 AM
I am a great admirer of IV, because it is the only organization really working for legal immigrants.
Yesterday we are all watching TV,internet for Senate voting on HR5882. Nothing happened.
We are depending on other websites , to know about bill markup. All threads are filling up with all kind of guessing and speculation.
Don't we have any channel (lobbyists) to know whether it is marked up or not?



more...


are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis

Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis




mbawa2574
02-15 04:33 PM
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'

You are blaming Indians and Chinese as a community to be racists. I will rather not mix with people who think like you. It is your perception, not a chinese or Indian problem.





2010 Justin Timberlake amp; Mila Kunis are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Tags: justin timberlake, Mila

Tags: justin timberlake, Mila




PHANI_TAVVALA
05-15 10:30 AM
actually online MBA costs 2 times more than regular MBA in most cases..they dont have concept of instate/out-of-state tuition for online.yeah its online but still people can be within the state paying state taxes or whatever..

they should consider this, I say :cool:

That's bull. Online at top-rated university costs as much as full-time but definitely not more. Most of the top-notch universities don't even differentiate in-state and out-of-state. M.B.A is a money printing machine for them. Assistantships, in full-time schools, are very few and scarce and competition for them is pretty high. I have friends going to Darden School of Business as full-time students and they are paying close to $70k in fee alone. Add to this the cost of living, books etc. Times are pretty bad now and few of them couldnot even get internships for this summer and few who got had had their offers rescinded. For full-time school you have to consider something called "Opportunity Cost". There was a article in Businessweek which mentioned that a Harvard full-time M.B.A will take 15 years to break-even on his M.B.A investment. The reason for this is that he will be spending $80k on fee alone, another $20-30k for living expenses for 2 years, another 10-20k in books and other expenses. At the same time he would have lost on a average $160-200k in 2 year salary and benefits. Combines together it adds upto $300k which can be invested at average 6% interest, if you are a savvy investor, and get good returns. Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.



more...


are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Mila Kunis: `Justin Timberlake

Mila Kunis: `Justin Timberlake




smisachu
09-10 10:05 PM
This is the reply I got from a student at my grad alma mater

Dear XXYY

This year most of the students at GATech have come only to study and get back to India, their homeland. So the participation might be grim due to the same. Even I have decided to return once done with my studies. Guess serving the motherland has been more important to us than earning the $$, since we know that only with efforts of an individual a country can progress.

Regards

ZZZZ

Yup Guys. Ditto.. I was in Penn State last week for their Football game and met some of my class mates and current students..No hope there.

All of them want to study and go back. After what happened to H1's this year none of them think they will even get a H1 if the wanted to stay.





hair Justin Timberlake amp; Mila Kunis are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake and Mila

Justin Timberlake and Mila




GCVictim
06-11 08:04 AM
sent TX sentors



more...


are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake and Mila

Justin Timberlake and Mila




pappu
12-25 06:50 PM
If you create groups on yahoo or google make sure you do not miss out on members that come to this thread for updates on state chapter and wish to join.





hot Mila Kunis loved sex scenes are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Mila Kunis Working Her Next

Mila Kunis Working Her Next




srkamath
07-20 05:34 PM
The data is organized by Govt Fiscal Year (Oct thru Sept) and by priority date not approval date. Thus anyone applying in Oct-Dec of 2005 will show up in the 2006 file.
You will notice that the PERM receipt date is always between Oct of previous year and Sept of next year. I also think that the pre-PERM data is a little suspect. I am the only GC applicant from my company and my PD is July 2004, but my case does not show up in the 2004 file. I guess during the transfer from DOL to BEC's my case got lost in translation though I got an approval in Feb 2007.

You are right about the gov fiscal being Oct - Sep.
Even if the numbers you stated are for fiscal and not calendar years, there is still an error.
To illustrate my point, there are 2766 India-Approved PERM cases of FY2005 i.e. with PDs between 3/29/2005 and 9/30/2005 in the 2006 data sheets.

Therefore total PERM cases for Fiscal 2005 ~ > 4116

Unfortunately, the 2007 data sheets do not have the "Received Date" field - i'm guessing that is not entirely accidental on part of the DOL.



more...


house Justin Timberlake and Mila are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake: Not Dating

Justin Timberlake: Not Dating




Jaime
09-10 03:53 PM
By the way, here's a funny (and sad but true) anecdote. I had already been on H1-B status with my current employer for over a year when I engaged HR to start my green card/adjustment of status process. The answer I got from the HR person was "Oh, sorry, but we don't sponsor"...I was frozen! Did not know whether to laugh or cry out loud! "But dear, you already have sponsored me!" I told the poor lady.....

Funny? Pathetic? WE NEED TO FIX THIS! AND THIS STARTS AT OUR RALLY IN WASHINGTON! LET'S ALL GO!!!!!





tattoo justin timberlake mila kunis are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis

Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis




nixstor
09-19 11:14 AM
Hi,

I was one of the marshalls, reached Los Angeles like an hour ago. The rally was a huge success, but not upto the expectations from the locals. There is no doubt there is more participation from CA members in both days 17, & 18th and I am not sure what stopped locals attending the rally when they have excellent commuting options to the monument and the capitol area unlike the west coast where we're forced to drive.

I am sure that the local chapter leaders such as Arun, Sukhvinder, Sivakanth, & others put a lot of time, effort, & money into getting the permits from different authorities, display matertials prepared and delivered on time, and other logistics.
At the same time, having 6 weeks time for the rally, I think the local chapters in DC, VA, MD, & DE should have taken a bigger initiative in conducting chapter meetings to improve the participation, and volunteer efforts in receiving people from the airports and/or providing accommodations.

I spoke to one person from CA who came with all the checks written with the names & amounts in advance, and handing them over to the respective members who sponsered others for the rally.

Thanks to all who made the rally a big success.

I do support in changing the organization name to "Legal Immigration Voice" immediately.

I will be writing more in the morning,
Chandra.

What ever stopped the people in MA/NY/NJ to board the buses stopped the people in DC/VA/MD to get on to the Metro train and come to the rally. Its not the distance, as it may seem to you and me, But Its the lack of will, lack of commitment.

If people think about San Jose rally and think it was a huge success, people showed up in 2 days yada yada.., there is a diff reason. Does it even need to be mentioned?

All that I can tell you guys is we did more than our best to get the locals to get to the rally. We can only call/email them or give flyers and let them notify. The final 6 days, our active members had stood out at every place they could and distributed flyers to 3000-3500 people. All the six weeks they have been doing spreading the word.

I hope your message was just expressing disappointment by the turn out an was not actually questioning the commitment of the people who worked on this.



more...


pictures Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Here#39;s Justin Timberlake, Mila

Here#39;s Justin Timberlake, Mila




pappu
06-11 03:25 PM
Pappu,

Is there a way to know the list of the states the mail was sent to. As you know it is very important for these mails going to all the 50 states in huge numbers.

Thanks,
Rayoflight

The mail will only be sent to your US Senators from your state.





dresses Mila Kunis Working Her Next are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis

Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis




alex99
04-08 02:24 PM
(EB1)
2007 2006 2005
26,697 36,960 64,731
(EB2)
44,162 21,911 42,597
(EB3)
85,030 89,922 129,070

How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)

Gurus : please through some light on this?



more...


makeup Mila Kunis: `Justin Timberlake are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake and Mila

Justin Timberlake and Mila




sandeepsriv
01-18 11:50 AM
I have just contributed $20 and although I have not signed up for recurring but I will try to contribute every month.

Sandeep





girlfriend Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Mila Kunis did not cause

Mila Kunis did not cause




return_to_india
10-10 05:42 PM
It is unreasonable to carry a passport at all times when you are living here. What happens if you leave it behind in the grocery store by mistake or leave it in the cab or something? I think the issue reported by the OP is more relevant close to the border. Nobody asks for your passport in Vegas or Denver.

I would advise US govt. to build a system where officers can verify legality by checking the biometrics ( some handheld devices that connect to a DB ) , which should free up one to carry documents while on domestic travel. If biometrics cannot be found then proceed to grill on docs.





hairstyles Justin Timberlake and Mila are justin timberlake and mila kunis. Justin Timberlake and Mila

Justin Timberlake and Mila




ratiwari
07-24 01:14 PM
As far as I know my attorney wanted employment letter only for those whose I-140 approval did not come .With I-140 approved you don't need employment letter. I-140 deals basically with the status of employer.





empee99
09-23 03:27 PM
Hi,
I have a EAD L2 Based valid till 2009. I havent worked in US till now after getting EAD. Now I have to travel to India for a Month. What will be the procedure to retain my EAD after I come back to US after 30 day.
Please Guide Me

Mahesh





alterego
03-16 12:44 AM
A few things.

Ignoring folks who are full of themselves is the best way to make them go away.

There are many reasons why people with priority dates before 2004 are stuck in queue. Some I can think of are:

1) Backlog labors that were completed as recently as late last year.
2) Background check stuck applications.
3) Labor Subs which were allowed as recently as last summer.
4) EB3-EB2 cases, where PDs are transferred.
5) Other applications that cannot be approved due to time specific requirements such as physician NIW cases.
6) Some cases that just slipped through the cracks of USCIS inefficiency.

Many of the above causes are being/have been addressed, however their impact will be with us for some time yet, unless there is a visa recapture legislation to make up for the unused visas.



No comments:

Post a Comment