Saturday, 10 December 2011

amor que mata

images reverso amor que mata. A mesma água que mata a sede

A mesma água que mata a sede




angelfire76
02-13 04:07 PM
His views are distorted.

Can Americans go to India on H1B or similar visa to get work? No? Well, so think about it.

They can get a work permit to work in India. The only requirement is that they have to sign on a police register every month or so. This is because Indian Immigration still has not yet computerized all their records due to little to no demand.
Companies like Infosys and Wipro do hire MBAs and Engineering undergrad students to train in their India offices to understand their business model.
Wait a minute, you are from Germany, a historically xenophobic state. :rolleyes:





wallpaper A mesma água que mata a sede amor que mata. Amor que mata | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Amor que mata | Flickr - Photo Sharing!




sprash
02-02 02:46 PM
Hmm I'm still not sure I follow.

(Sorry if this a newbie question)

So if I was laid off and I was working on an EAD, all I need is a letter from any company saying they are hiring me 6 months from now for a salary comparable to that in my LC (with similar job responsibilities etc) and I would be covered in case of an RFE similar to mine?

Wouldn't that be so easy to get?





amor que mata. FELIPES Amor que mata

FELIPES Amor que mata




logiclife
12-20 04:54 PM
Please lookup 245(k).

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001255----000-.html

(k) Inapplicability of certain provisions for certain employment-based immigrants

An alien who is eligible to receive an immigrant visa under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) of this title (or, in the case of an alien who is an immigrant described in section 1101 (a)(27)(C) of this title, under section 1153 (b)(4) of this title) may adjust status pursuant to subsection (a) of this section and notwithstanding subsection (c)(2), (c)(7), and (c)(8) of this section, if—

(1) the alien, on the date of filing an application for adjustment of status, is present in the United States pursuant to a lawful admission;
(2) the alien, subsequent to such lawful admission has not, for an aggregate period exceeding 180 days—
(A) failed to maintain, continuously, a lawful status;
(B) engaged in unauthorized employment; or
(C) otherwise violated the terms and conditions of the alien’s admission.

So basically if you are applying for employment based immigration adjustment of status(meaning I-485) under EB1 EB2 or EB3, (that's what they mean by paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) in the above text), and if you have not voilated status for over 180 days after your last legal entry into USA, and if you were in legal status at the time of applying for 485, then you may adjust status.

Now, a really good idea would be that you disclose this whole thing at the time of filing 485 and also claim the benefit under section 245(k). Since its apparent that you have not done it, I would advise to leave it alone and dont dig up old graves.

Consult an attorney for further advise, but dont go overboard in being Raja Harishchandra (the chronic truth teller) because frankly USCIS may not care about this and you can always claim the benefit under section 245(k).

However, if USCIS finds out about this (which is very very unlikely) and if the officer is a very strict person, then they may create a case of wilful misrepresentation. That's because on form I-485, it says that "have you ever been out of status or illegal and if so, provide details". In that question, if you didnt disclose your past history of being out of status ( I am assuming you were out of status and not illegal) then basically, in theory, they can say that you wilfully misrepresented (basically lied to them) by hiding this.

One option is to file an amendment to your I-485 and disclose this fact. That way, atleast they cannot make a case of wilfull misrepresentation. Nonetheless, remember, for them to find this out (about you not working and sitting at home) is difficult. Unless they somehow ask for your W-2 and paystubs for past 6-7 years and in that case it will be very easy for them to see that you were not working for 1 year.

Consult an attorney and tell the attorney all the details. I am not a lawyer and you should always ask a lawyer for legal advise.





2011 Amor que mata | Flickr - Photo Sharing! amor que mata. Una historia de amor que

Una historia de amor que




srkamath
07-12 08:26 PM
This part is self-explanatory. It seems that USCIS made a list of all the applicants to Jul 08, 2007 by setting PD to Jun 01, 2006.

Documentarily Qualified might possibly imply:
.. Medically OK
.. FP and Name Check OK
.. Everything in application is consistent (e.g. DOB, Name, Kids, Spouse)
.. Requires No RFE
.. Requires no interview
.. Just requires GC (Visa) Number

My 2 cents input
Thanks for your response,
I did some more searching on the DQ issue... it seems like it is a term applicable only to consular processing. When a visa applicant has responded to something like an RFE by sending a form DS2001 AND has cleared all background checks - he/she is called "DQ".

The equivalent for AOS cases may therefore be
- Completed and signed I-485 + Fees
- All initial evidence sent such as medical etc.
- Background checks cleared (or 180 days have passed)
My guess is DQ does not mean pre-adjudicated (I hope so...)



more...


amor que mata. AMOR

AMOR




willgetgc2005
02-16 11:40 AM
Retrohatao,

Yes. You are right. We got to keep hammering. It is a national security Issue to let people roam for years freely. Such a security fallacy, will prop up any Senators ears.

Ofcourse, we tend to miss such genuine opportunities to raise relevant Issues....

Any idea, how we can make this an agenda and get it to the IV volunteers and office bearers ?





amor que mata. En 1947 El amor que mata

En 1947 El amor que mata




cn0568
07-22 11:58 PM
I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
I would like to know the following.
Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?



more...


amor que mata. Amor que mata | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Amor que mata | Flickr - Photo Sharing!




sanju
01-09 01:21 PM
Can you please share with me PM some of these companies as I am lookin for a h1b sponsorer for someone i know who has done masters here.... and is fresher... not that he wants to put fake.... he is ready to get a entry level salary and state that he graduated out of school and is a fresher..... just that he wants someone to do his h1b...

Sure, no problem, you can call this number (202) 224-2152 and ask for Dick Durbin. Speak to him and explain him the whole situation, he maybe able to arrange to file h1b for you, sorry I meant your "someone". :rolleyes:


.





2010 FELIPES Amor que mata amor que mata. reverso

reverso




ak_2006
06-10 12:36 PM
Thanks Pappu to bring this to every notice of IV Community. It looks like they want to send every body out except citizens or GC holders.



more...


amor que mata. el amor que perdimos prince

el amor que perdimos prince




tejonidhi
09-10 01:31 PM
I am wondering when will they discuss about Humans ?:mad:





hair Una historia de amor que amor que mata. el amor que perdimos prince

el amor que perdimos prince




wait4ever
09-28 08:48 AM
I have worked in the EU for more than 6 years - it is a very tough place to work and live - I bet most people here wold not last very long in the EU environment - there is a clear segregation over there huge language issues, huge cultural barriers and serious acceptability hurdles.

All this blue card business is just talk - Germany had introduced a similar card sometime ago and there was a big rush to get those - after a year most of those cards went un utilized and finally Germany killed the scheme, guess what most folks who landed there had tough time getting stuff done and constantly faced huge social resistance.

Also building a permanent life in the EU similar to one that most folks are looking for here - is very difficult not mention expensive and forget about career advancement and all that stuff - every time you feel like getting some satisfaction - just fly down to Amsterdam - that is pretty much it.

The best option for those folks looking to get out of the GC loop is India - that is where the action is if you dont want to stay here.

Most people who say that EU is a great option are clueless about the real world.

"Rising Euro - Blue Card - Promising Opportunities in the EU" - what a laugh !

I would love to find out what is being smoked by folks who come up with these titles - it is probably the same stuff that is being smoked by people who are pushing the DREAM act !!

Let me hear about your opportunities when you are on a crowded S BAHN in uptown Munich and no one will sit next to you even though the train is packed - people would rather stand than sit on a vacant seat next to you.

Enough Said.



more...


amor que mata. o amor que mata ! a historia

o amor que mata ! a historia




srikondoji
06-30 09:42 PM
What exactly are you trying to say?
You contradict yourself and also make a fool of yourself.

First you suggest a random date called 9th and then admit that your prior decisions and that to GC specific did not prove to be right. Why in the world you want to post your own bad record is beyond me.

just chill. I just cooked a spicy chicken with red/orange/green peppers.
Please don't spoil my dinner after going through hell past 2 days.

In opinion July 9th onward is the best time to send 485 packages to USCIS. But this is only my opinion and understanding and every one is free to do any thing with their own decisions or with help of their attorney.

Most of the time my many decisions didn�t proven to be good in past as for as my GC processing goes. So please take your own decision yourself and dont be stressed.





hot AMOR amor que mata. Un amor que mata.

Un amor que mata.




Hermione
09-26 09:32 AM
It is not about politics, it is about ignorance of the people (including reporters). It is explainable, though - what do you know about... I don't know, laws around transporting hazardous materials, something you have never been exposed or subject to? Next to nothing. That's what an average American knows about immigration - their closest brush with that law was when their co-worker adopted a child from abroad. Of course, they do not know the difference between worker visas, and employment based immigrant visas (don't they even sound alike?).



more...


house un amor que mata amor que mata. que mata como el que co.

que mata como el que co.




ebizash
09-10 08:31 PM
Greg's post is from today at 3:00 PM. We all know that our bill was not even mentioned by then so I think Greg's post may be incorrect. May be he just meant the the committee is considering the bills today.

My 2c





tattoo En 1947 El amor que mata amor que mata. Deus não é um poder que mata.

Deus não é um poder que mata.




Canadian_Dream
12-11 02:43 PM
Since this has always been pushed through legilative means (S.1932), there might be a hurdle involved in using "Rulemaking" approach to this solution, nevertheless this idea should atleast be explored. Here is how rulemaking procedures work in Govt Agency: (Adding Flexibility is something that can be done through Rulemaking).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rulemaking

Adding flexibility. More detailed regulations allow for more nuanced approaches to various conditions than a single legislative standard could. Moreover, regulations tend to be more easily changed as new data or technologies emerge.



more...


pictures Amor que mata | Flickr - Photo Sharing! amor que mata. O amor que droga. Que mata e

O amor que droga. Que mata e




reddymjm
06-03 07:15 AM
I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B visa and left US on 6-Jan-07
This year I applied for H1-B and my application got selected in lottery
Need your help in clearing my below doubts..

1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on H1-B. Is my understanding correct?

You will get 6 years as you were never on H1b before. See below I copied this from Immigration-law.com.
Devices to Delay the Reach of H-1B Six-year Limit: Assuming one has to rely on 106(a) route because the pending labor certification has yet to be certified, one can consider one of the following devices:
Overseas Trip and Recapture of H-1B Time: Currently, any period of time spent outside of the U.S. can be recaptured. This will allow stretch-out or delay of reaching the six-year limit and making him/her qualified for 7th-year H-1B extension.
Change of status back and forth between H-1B and H-4 if both spouses are H-1B professionals: The Aytes memorandum decoupled H-4 from H-1B and any period in H-4 status will not count for H-1B six-year limit. Again this will delay reach of the H-1B six-year limit. Since they have already taken out H-1B cap number, they will not be subject to the H-1B annual cap and will be able to change back to H-1B anytime, even during the period of running out of annual H-1B cap numbers.
Change of status back and forth between H-1B and other nonimmigrant status: Aytes memorandum made it clear that one does not have to maintain H-1B status to apply for 106(a) or 104(c) H-1B extension beyond six years. Again this will delay the reach of H-1B six-year limit and making them eligible for 106(a) or 104(c) extension.

I would say talk to an attorney. You can talk to Murthy on Murthy.com chat.
Find more details about Aytes memorandum
2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
You can get it stamped.

3) Do I need to consider any other facts than 1 year gap so that I can stay in US for another 6 years?
Looks like nothing needed. u can come in asap.





dresses Un amor que mata. amor que mata. el amor que perdimos album

el amor que perdimos album




pappu
01-16 09:44 AM
Thank you Anurakt and others that have signed up. Anurakt I am sure this time our members will take up your challange and make you pay $500



more...


makeup el amor que perdimos prince amor que mata. un amor que mata

un amor que mata




gc_lover
07-18 08:00 AM
Hi Guys,

Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."

I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.

So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.

Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.

Thanks.

Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.





girlfriend Deus não é um poder que mata. amor que mata. Não sei se é amor que tens,

Não sei se é amor que tens,




gcisadawg
02-13 01:49 PM
Ash, I agree with the message but you need to work on the choice of words. This not ethnic cleansing or lynching or systematic targetting. I'd say America is going into a protectionist mode. When you are in that mode, the first step is to keep aliens at a distance.





hairstyles o amor que mata ! a historia amor que mata. Un amor que mata

Un amor que mata




pappu
01-18 01:06 PM
we now have 110 members signed up for monthly contributions. Thanks to all those that signed up.





ujjvalkoul
01-17 03:48 PM
Thanks to all those you contribute and I would like to push others over the edge, who are in a dilemma whether to contribute or not. $20 a month is half of what u pay for cable or ur cell phone/ Home phone Bill.....





baleraosreedhar
08-11 01:32 PM
Please count me also for contribution for making EB3 life easy and to reassure a HOPE of reaching end of tunnel



No comments:

Post a Comment