Saturday, 10 December 2011

amor eterno

images makeup amor eterno rocio amor eterno. images gr mio amor eterno. gr

images gr mio amor eterno. gr




vaishalikumar
08-17 12:46 PM
It is bad visa bulletin for EB 3 .





wallpaper images gr mio amor eterno. gr amor eterno. 2010 amor eterno lyrics. rocio

2010 amor eterno lyrics. rocio




Jaime
09-12 01:52 PM
Hi,

I carnt make it to the DC Rally, as i am in the UK, but this morning i sent the Channel 4 News desk an email explaining our plight in the hope that they might cover the DC rally and get you guys some air time, i also sent the same email to the ITN news desk, so you never know you might be on TV over here.

Hope this counts as a contribution. ???

Regards

Ian lock
EB3 ROW

Just like Tesco says! Thanks!





amor eterno. amor eterno-rocio durcal (l

amor eterno-rocio durcal (l




shukla77
09-26 10:14 AM
Wrote to editor to correct the mistake.





2011 2010 amor eterno lyrics. rocio amor eterno. amor eterno juan gabriel. amor

amor eterno juan gabriel. amor




vin13
11-11 09:23 AM
The conference call was not organized by core. It was just 2 of us who discussed on the donor forum and came up with a draft letter to get clarrification from DOS. I suggest the first step is to get clarrification of the quarterly spillover with DOS regarding their process. Can any of you get an appointment with Charles Oppenheim (Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division at DOS)?

After working several hours and we come up with the draft which was posted earlier on this thread. And for that, someone gives me a Red.....

vin13,

I was not aware of any conference call being organized by IV, otherwise I would have certainly been there, for I really believe quarterly spillover can ease a lot of our pain and can be a good starting point to re-galvanize the community.

I think IV leadership should show the way here so that there is a chance we might see quarterly spillover in the January Bulletin. First it was the USCIS and now its the DOS that we need to wake from its slumber.



more...


amor eterno. Amor Eterno - Scrapblog

Amor Eterno - Scrapblog




valuablehurdle
02-10 07:38 AM
I also have Continental Airmiles that I can donate. Please PM me if anyone is interested. I will be driving to DC myself since I am just 4 hours away.





amor eterno. images durcal amor eterno

images durcal amor eterno




admin
02-04 03:45 PM
retrohatao,

We're asking for transparency and increase in efficiency in all of USCIS operations including Name Check.



more...


amor eterno. la leyenda «Amor Eterno»,

la leyenda «Amor Eterno»,




vbkris77
03-10 04:18 PM
Thanks for the reply. I already contributed fo FOIA campaign.

We keep doing feasibility discussions within the team and with our advisors before launching a campaign. We did work on some in your list above + more last year and got a couple of successes in return. Admin fix for 2 year EAD, visa recapture bill introduction are some.

I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.





2010 amor eterno-rocio durcal (l amor eterno. makeup amor eterno rocio

makeup amor eterno rocio




willigetagc
08-23 09:56 AM
Hi, I hope somebody helps in my dilemma.

I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?

Thanks.

Tricky situation, many permutations. Check with a lawyer.

But I think if you file for I-140 asap you can lock in the PD. When that becomes current (chances are good if you are not from India/China) you can file for I-485, get your EAD+AP and continue working on the EAD.

Other option is to apply for a H1B change of status on the FIRST day the USCIS starts accepting applications. If you get approval, then it kicks in Oct 01, 2009. The odds of getting an approval are approximately 1 in 2. On the flip-side, you might have to restart your GC process and get a labor certification first.



more...


amor eterno. imagens de amor eterno

imagens de amor eterno




downthedrain
02-02 07:09 PM
Here is the text under the attachment section

The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that you have been employed by XXXXXX company as a Senior Software Engineer. However, the record does not contain any evidence which establishes the salary or compensation package being offered. Therefore you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the salary or compensation package being offered.

PD Mar 2002
485 RD SEP 2007





hair amor eterno juan gabriel. amor amor eterno. AmorEterno.mp4

AmorEterno.mp4




delhikadesi
06-10 09:36 PM
done



more...


amor eterno. gr mio amor eterno. gr mio

gr mio amor eterno. gr mio




snathan
08-21 03:54 PM
luvschocolates...

I really feel sorry for you. I understand your issue and wish we can help you...but things are really complicated in your case. But unfortunately this is how the USCIS is working and immigration is completely broken. Please iginore these guys and get legal help. May be you can contact Sheela Murthy law firm. Its expensive but no other option. Or post your issues in their web site or Ron gotcher's web site. He might be able to guide you in this.

Thanks





hot Amor Eterno - Scrapblog amor eterno. amor eterno rocio durcal.

amor eterno rocio durcal.




xyzgc
01-17 11:56 PM
Got lots of reds as expected. Excuse me for using strong words. I'm sympathetic towards everyone who has lost jobs or fears layoffs. I have weathered the 2001 storm in the valley. It was horrible. However, people buy expensive real estate without obtaining permanent residency first and then start laughing at others for being so conservative. Its utter stupidity. In one of the other threads I was arguing with some one over whether its a good time to buy a house or not. I am totally for buying a house even in these uncertain times provided you are a dual income and provided you have your green card and despite that some folks didn't agree with me at all!

Today, buying hiouses is risky but folks don't realize if you are on H1B, it is a temp visa you are sticking your neck out. Even if you have your EAD, it doesn't mean shit. If your employer revokes your 140 you are more or less doomed, unless you are very lucky. Now, please don't dispute this statement of mine by presenting legal facts.

I look at it this way, your gc is controlled by your employer, you get laid off by your employer, your company has ZERO interest in keeping your job position alive and considering employing you at a future date. Period.

H1B is not green card, EAD is not green card, your PD being current is not a green card.f you think you can transfer your H1 with some consulting firm and retain H1 status on bench, you are playing with fire.

Giving reds to me is not going to change the basic facts. Leaving your cars and your houses behind without paying your dues is the worst crime in the book. It destroys your credibility. Not only that you, main street, are then responsible for mortgage crisis and then you coolly blame the wall street and Mr. Bush for everything that goes wrong.



more...


house Amor Eterno e Verdadeiro * amor eterno. amor eterno rocio durcal.

amor eterno rocio durcal.




nojoke
10-22 03:07 PM
I mean tax everyone equally. During this tough economy time, consider everyone and not the middle class or upper class or lower class.

Equally- That is tough to define. Equally as a percentage of their income/earnings? Rich don't even have 'income' to pay the income tax. They probably are paying 5 or10% of their earnings, while you and me pay 30+% of our income.





tattoo images durcal amor eterno amor eterno. amor eterno, rocio durcal,

amor eterno, rocio durcal,




Sakthisagar
06-11 10:39 AM
no need to worry about this proposal, as some one said this is a proposal like thousands of bills gone inside the whirl wind of politics in Senate and Congress, but as a precaution, IV warned everyone to sign this and send it to senators so they are extra aware of this situation. discussing on this is a waste of time. because this not even a burning issue and no one can pass and amendment without making aware of all the Senators.

Grassley is always against H1B and the latest Jan 8th memo is because of his push. but this proposal of his will not work out. and H1B memo is currently sued in the court.

Folks, Please do not get extra alarmed ont his stupid proposal.



more...


pictures la leyenda «Amor Eterno», amor eterno. Amor Eterno Tattoo shop

Amor Eterno Tattoo shop




wc_user
02-20 06:16 PM
Don't worry man! Your coast is near ... I think the EB3 India movement will atleast go to Sept - Oct 2001 . Someone had posted the Labor PD count from May 01 to Dec 01 . (524 in total) . Obviously the unknown which came out of the BEC backlogs makes this situation worse.

Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?





dresses amor eterno rocio durcal. amor eterno. amor eterno tattoo. amor

amor eterno tattoo. amor




onemorecame
09-14 01:22 PM
I am current on this month of sep, Online status change to RFE on Sep 10. 2010
I feel its could be due to change of state(relocation) after filling i-485. but not sure..


Please share your RFE/view



more...


makeup imagens de amor eterno amor eterno. Amor Eterno e Verdadeiro *

Amor Eterno e Verdadeiro *




DDD
03-15 12:17 PM
hhmmm.....architecture would be cool. But I think that would focus to much on the rendering than the modelling. I really would like to do a character contest. SOmething robotic that leaves the modeller to make it as detailed or as not detailed. But it is up to you. I need to add more 3d pieces to my folio, so I am really going to do it the this time lol. Since the time frame will be so long. We should try to have intermediate deadlines or WIP posts to keep interest in the contest.





girlfriend amor eterno, rocio durcal, amor eterno. Amor Eterno by ~vicrosman on

Amor Eterno by ~vicrosman on




nomad
07-17 12:58 AM
IVers,
I have created a blog entry here http://utubecitizen.blogspot.com/ regarding numbersusa.com

I have gone through all the posts in this thread, and have taken some of the members comments/points. Am planning to reveal true colors of Lou Dobb, and Tancredo etc in the following days. Please check it out. Please dont consider it as an advt.

thanks





hairstyles gr mio amor eterno. gr mio amor eterno. amor eterno lyrics. amor

amor eterno lyrics. amor




thirdworldman
03-09 10:56 PM
Oh yeah, I know my bench sucks.





praveenat11
09-24 12:48 PM
Hi,
I m in the process of filing for I-485
The problem is that i have my Date Of Birth Certificate in Telugu.
For filing of I-485 i need it in English so what is the solution for my problem.
I need to file my I-485 within 2 to 3 days.





hpandey
05-26 04:43 PM
While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)

Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.

I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf

I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.


Yes I also saw this while going to NH this weekend. Crazy people I would say . Didn't seem logical to me seeing them blocking the whole highway. Maybe they were looking for someone or had a genuine reason for doing it in such a manner since stopping one or two happens all the time but they were really doing it to a lot of people.



No comments:

Post a Comment