Saturday 5 November 2011

He drives me insane!!!


Karl Lagerfeld’s boy toy aka Baptiste Giabiconi joints the French version of dancing with the stars!!! Honestly, I don't know what is worse; the fact that he joined dancing with the stars or the fact that he is dancing to I'll Be There for You, the theme song to friends! Why is he doing this??!? The more important question is, why is Karl Lagerfeld   letting him do this! Like come on Karl, control your boy! I’m literally speechless; this doesn't happen very often, so enjoy it while you can! the only thing that is keep on playing in my head like a catchy little tune that sticks in your head and drives you insane is WHY!!! You’re a fucking supermodel!!! boys and girls from all over the world have a crush on you Baptiste… straight and non straight, why baby… why … make me  understand, tell me what is going through that pretty little brain of yours….

No comments:

Post a Comment