Wednesday 29 June 2011

Guess who's back bitches!!!

 It has been a while since I've last posted, I've been quite busy over the last few weeks… I guess…I am not really  sure, if I was busy or just plain lazy….regardless of the reasons, I would like to make up for the lost time! First, I would like to apologize to all my kiddies, from the bottom of my heart, I am sincerely truly sorry and I promise to keep posting random meaningless stuff that keeps the world moving on the right speed of time. So much has happened in the past couple weeks, for starters, we finally know the real reason why Megan Fox was replaced by the Victoria's Secret supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whitley in Transformers, “I'm still excited either way, with or without the sultry brunette beauty” ! My baby, John Galliano's case is in trial now “let’s hope for the best, I can't bear the thought of him being trapped in prison!!!”  And Kate Moss's wedding is just day’s a way, I can't wait to see Kate's wedding dress; rumor has it that John Galliano will be designing the dress for the big day! Totally excited!!! Guess we'll just have to wait and see how all these stories will be progressing in future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment