Sunday 6 March 2011

Karl Lagerfeld is pissed off at John Galliano!!!


Karl Lagerfeld told WWD.com that "I’m furious, if you want to know. I’m furious that it could happen, because the question is no longer even whether he really said it. The image has gone around the world. It’s a horrible image for fashion, because they think that every designer and everything in fashion is like this. This is what makes me crazy in that story."

I totally understand, what he said was wrong on so many levels; words can’t even start to explain, how disappointed I am, but I don't think he deserves to be fired for this. The man is clearly piss drunk!! Let’s be honest, shall we! How many of us have said and done idiotic and stupid things, while under the influence of alcohol and, the girls laughing in the background only made him even angrier. Like seriously, why the hell would you ask questions to someone that is clearly drunk at the time, it doesn't even make sense! John Galliano is an amazing designer; his work has inspired millions of fashion lovers and fashion students around the world, he is legendary and he will continue to be one. Everyone deserves a second chance at life; Christian Dior should have given him a second chance to redeem himself , he has devoted his life to Dior! John Galliano is the brains behind Dior and I can't imagine Dior without Galliano…

No comments:

Post a Comment