Sunday 30 January 2011

My best and worst dressed at the Screen Actors Guild Award 2011!!!

I was just watching, E! Live from the red carpet for Screen Actors Guild Award 2011, and these are my best and worst dressed celeb!
  
Best dressed  



Dianna Agron looks absolutely gorgeous from head to toe; she is wearing a Chanel vintage deep navy blue meets a black lace dress, Fred Leighton jewels, and Ferragamo shiny silver clutch and black satin pumps. I usually hate this length of dress, I find it to be awkward, but she looks very pretty and whimsical… when  Giuliana asked Dianna Agron on her choice of dress, she said, I wore a short dress so I wouldn't trip… Aww, That's Cute! LOVE her!!!!



Andrew Garfield looked stunning as he suited up in Burberry, he looks fresh, sexy and I just wanna stick my tongue down his throat…

Worst dressed


The white Alberta Ferretti dress was beautiful, but not age appropriate, for Winona Ryder. Someone like Hailee Steinfeld would have totally pulled it off, I like to see something more simple and clean cut on her!  The hair, makeup, and clutch looked awful with the dress, she is super gorgeous, and hopefully she will hit the right note at the Oscars!



I’m so totally in love with James Franco, so this is really hard for me to say. He is sporting a perfectly tailored Gucci suit, but he looks a little pale, not Edward Cullen pale but, I need some weed pale and the hair has a life of its own…seriously!!! Get a haircut sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment